Pakistan V South Africa | 1st ODI | Abu Dhabi | 29/10/10 | Pak Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unbelievable ! YK has been out of International cricket for over 10 months,but he comes straight back in and is back to his best !

Didn't MoYo do the same against Eng? Thats class for you. When was YK's last first class 50?

Although I am very happy with the sentiment in dropping Umar we could have really have done with him over Misbah...

Bad Decison Asad. He just gave him OUT because Once Before when he was out was not given out by Rauf.

Pakistan | 3/157 | 35 Overs | Misbah 8*, Fawad 0*, Younis 54, Hafeez 68, Asad 19

1 off th over and a wicket!

Is it just me or is Fawad on a mission to be the thinnest man in the world?

man this looks like a good team going for the world cup. get in aamer salman yousuf and kamran and its a heck of a team for subcontinent matches

Man, that's like half the team there. You sure you like the current team?

i don't think misbah will ever go for big shots! b/c he is playing the hussey role in our team, he is suppose to stay until the end!

Afridi is stupid to hide himself and Razzaq for the late onslaught. We need one of them to go up the order and boost the run-rate.

The next 15 overs will decide wether we get a defendable total or not!

we need to get 100+ in last 15 overs here!

Whenever misbah comes in the middle wickets start falling around him(more like Ravinder Jadeja of india) :(

Some quick scoring needed here so we can build momentum!

The next 15 overs will decide wether we get a defendable total or not!

we need to get 100+ in last 15 overs here!

trust me. 250 will be easily chased down on this pitch. There will be dew in the evening too. we need at least 280, which doesn't look likely.

oh god. Here comes the kid, who blocks 5 times with his hand before he even faces a ball :facepalm:

play the shots misbah!! u cant do what younis and hafeez did. there is no time for u to play yourself in! get on with it! take the risk and play the shots. he could think abt cementing his spot next match

Sorry guys but the more you see the replay of YK's wicket the more obvious it becomes that Botha is a BLATANT CHUCKER.

Pakistan | 3/161 | 36 Overs | Misbah 11*, Fawad 1*, Younis 54, Hafeez 68, Asad 19

4 off the over!

Fawad has to perform well otherwise Umar akmal will be back for him in the next match

Why's the crowd chanting Naa'ra-e-Takbeer/Risalat at a cricket game? For Amla's benefit?

Hopefully get to 180+ by 40 overs.

Then try to get 80+ off the last 10 overs and we should have a good chance InshAllah to win.

i have a bad feeling abt the closing phase of the first innings. pakistan could turn out to be panicistan laterwards 0.o

Afridi SR is still redonkolous. 113.3 after 250+ ODIs.

Umar akmal must have played in place of Misbah and this team would have good balance

Sorry guys but the more you see the replay of YK's wicket the more obvious it becomes that Botha is a BLATANT CHUCKER.
Chucker gets an LBW when the ball hit the batsman outside the line. So much wrong with that dismissal haha

Pakistan | 3/165 | 37 Overs | Misbah 14*, Fawad 3*, Younis 54, Hafeez 68, Asad 19

4 off the over!

this batting display is a negative, this is a flat wicket proper dead wicket.

during evening the dew will effect the spinners.

i think this a 350 pitch, we were rubbish in our powerplays

300 is a dead minimum

south africa have deep batting lineup

we are also short on a fast bowler

and i have no faith in razzaq or gul on this pitch and conditions,
dew means no reverse swing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back