Pakistan V South Africa | 1st ODI | Abu Dhabi | 29/10/10 | Pak Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok that was a stupid shot, we are doomed now, anyone think we shouldn't play without MoYo and YK in the ODIs.

Lol whatever you wanna say about Misbah, atleast he's more stable than Afridi! Hahaha at everyone expecting Afridi blitz

This is just madness. How the F you play such stupid shot? This is beyond my understanding.

What a joker! Can I now have my thread back to reinstate YK as captain in all 3 formats?

Pakistan have completely blown the platform laid by Younis and Hafeez.

Now they rely on a Razzaq special but even then there are more than 10 overs left so he'll have to be careful initially.

Dumb Ass skipper goes! He will never learn!

Pak 167/5 and in Trouble!

Thanks to pathetic afridi our chances of getting sure shot 260 are now down to dust.

Pakistan | 5/167 | 38 Overs | Fawad 4*, Razzaq 0*, Afridi 1, Misbah 14, Younis 54, Hafeez 68, Asad 19

2 off the over and 2 wicktes!

Zoni should have come in. A.Razzaq won't unleash himself until 45th over (if he survives by then).

Tbh anything before the 40 overs Razzaq should be in ahead of Afridi...atleast with Razzaq he can show a bit of patience initially...Afridi constantly gives an antithesis of a captains innings...

please chuck afridi out , idiot retard

the team should be

hafeez
misbah
younis (captain)
alam
shafiq
umar akmal (stand in wickeeper)
razzaq
gul
wahab
ajmal
akhtar

afridi to announce retirement after this match " i am not mentally prepared to play one day cricket"

Seems like every series we make a random bowler a legend. I don't think I'll ever forget the name Tsotsobe!

God send for Fawad now... he can relax in the knowledge that he can now scratch out his 20 or 30 rather than actually give impetus to the innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back