Pakistan V South Africa | 1st ODI | Abu Dhabi | 29/10/10 | Pak Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pakistan | 5/170 | 39 Overs | Fawad 6*, Razzaq 1*, Afridi 1, Misbah 14, Younis 54, Hafeez 68, Asad 19

3 off the over!

Kallis to Abdul Razzaq, no run, the bouncer on the middle and leg line and Misbah
duck

:))) :)))) cricINDO :)))

tsotsobe is a very average bowler nothing special

its just our batsmen make him look good, idiots have got some fear of some kaalia, like he is going to eat them alive.

No worries,I am backing :razzaq to take us out of hole..Always more reliable than the mindless beast..

Pakistan will be luck to post 230 now!

Pathetic stuff from Afridi, Razzaq today!

You guys need somebody like Mohammed Yousuf back in the team, someone who can go the distance and build an innings. Younis Khan can't do it on his own.

Afridi, as usual, is not batting for the team. He should have sent Razzaq in and brought himself on during the power play. 150-2 to 168-5

You guys need somebody like Mohammed Yousuf back in the team, someone who can go the distance and build an innings. Younis Khan can't do it on his own.

Afridi, as usual, is not batting for the team. He should have sent Razzaq in and brought himself on during the power play. 150-2 to 168-5

hahahahaha what a batsman razzaq is:| Plays once in a blue moon inning and stay in the team. Good job hope we never see u again.

We were 140-1...this is pathetic it really is...and leading from the front again our captain...

Piece of advice for myself and everyone: DON'T WASTE THE NEXT 4 HOURS OF YOUR LIFE WATCHING THI *****.

I thought today game was going to be different, atleast till 30 overs i believed so, but its different day same story.

Pakistan | 6/174 | 39 Overs | Fawad 7*, Zulqarnain 1*, Razzaq 2, Afridi 1, Misbah 14, Younis 54, Hafeez 68, Asad 19

4 off the over!

Afridi can't play sensibly unless he's playing under YK's captaincy. He also continues to pick players who don't perform like Razzler, who is clearly past his prime. Need to bring in Hammad Azam in in place of the old man and groom him for the WC.

I will reserve my judgement once the match is over...:zoni

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back