Pakistan V South Africa | 1st ODI | Abu Dhabi | 29/10/10 | Pak Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL @ all the fans now criticizing Razzak

I suppose best place to be in Pak team is outside and not playing :) The fans will clamour for you....

These two need to make sure that we at least play out the last 10 overs.

Lol I find it bizarre how Fawad is being scapegoated for these guys getting out...The only thing I can blame him for is actually giving strike to the tripe thats just been dismissed...

might as well take powerplay. Take it before our last batsman goes lol.

Last edited:
Piece of advice for myself and everyone: DON'T WASTE THE NEXT 4 HOURS OF YOUR LIFE WATCHING THI *****.

Thank you bro, i am gona take the piece of advice and close both Pakpassion and cricket stream. I thought we might become sensible after those two T20 but Pakistan team never disappoint to surprise me.

Its better if i get some work done rather then working on weekend to makeup this wasted time. I M SO FKING E$^##$^%^%^&%^*&%^&*^&*^&*^&*^&*^&*^&*^&

Run a ball should get Pakistan to 235, they can still get to 250 with the odd 4.

He is indeed a phattoo. Can't remember the last time he hit a six and yet he continues to play in limited over format.

Since when has the criteria to play ODIs been that you have to hit a six?

what a dumb ass comment if ive ever heard one!

When captain doesnt know the name of opposition bowler how are we gonna play well.tsotsobe is left handed bowler and right handers always have difficulty against them. So they need to do some homework/practice against them. This is poor planning and very poor coaching.

Scratch that, Alam goes. You guys will be lucky to get to 200.

Last edited:
this is like watching an England ODI performance in the nineties.

From looking for 280, we are not even going to make 200

Shameless batsmen

I feel so bad for the workers...spending their weekly earnings on buying a ticket...

Pak 177/7

Pakistan have lost last 6 wickets for 37 runs!

Pathetic stuff

What sort of a sissy shot is that? Why does he always play that airy fairy cut/swish at nothing and get bowled? Idiot! Shameful stuff, absolutely diabolical!

What's this? Another Pakistani copllapse. It's about the most predictable thing in the world.

Pakistan | 7/177 | 41 Overs | Zulqarnain 2*, Gul 0*, Fawad 8, Razzaq 2, Afridi 1, Misbah 14, Younis 54, Hafeez 68, Asad 19

3 off the over!

Well it looks like Tsotsobe is having the last laugh...............and I for one am happy about that.

horrible shot by alam.. Ball was just moving in a bit, nothing special but he made it look as ball moved miles.. amazing..

another one down? WHat the hell? Im glad i missed most of this match. I feel sorry for u guys. I think I will miss the whole match on sunday. What a waste.

for a top-order batsman, Fawad gets bowled way too often.

Needs to work on his game, driving straight down the ground.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back