Pakistan V South Africa | 1st ODI | Abu Dhabi | 29/10/10 | Pak Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL !!
Didn't take us long to get back into our 'Aukaat'.

Man, these lil unknown bowlers like takobi and shakobi having fun with our clowns who as expected are unable to last 50 overs!!

What a shame.

Im a big fan of Afridi but seriously this isnt funny any more. He needs to be dropped and taught a lesson. The fool is supposed to be captain. Hes the biggest selfish jerk out of all of them

Pakistan | 7/177 | 42 Overs | Zulqarnain 2*, Gul 0*, Fawad 8, Razzaq 2, Afridi 1, Misbah 14, Younis 54, Hafeez 68, Asad 19

Maiden!

Just seen Afridi's dismissal. What a twit. The surprising thing is that most Afridi fans will still defend him. Im not one of them. U need to be critical even if ur his biggest fan

depend on Zoni? you kidding me? guy can;t get the bat on the simple away swingers.. No hope from him at all

***?? i left to go to the shops at 60 odd for 1 and i come back to this????? do these people have no shame??

I thought dropping Umar Akmal would solve everything. The saviors couldn't do much either, eh? :D

what a disaster. Pak cricket is in one big hole.It just gets worse and worse. When will the torture end

Im beginning to think Razzaq is hanging in the side by a thread. He better bowl well today otherwise he might be shown the door.

pakistan have misbah to double the pressure on the coming batsmen and then afridi the stupid to tripple the pressure on razzak. get afridi out please

Can someone give me how grandad Misbah played today????????????

Sh!t.

14 off 25.What a waste. of 25 balls.Unfortunately Misbah started his usual round of tuk-tuk,putting all the pressure on the others to hit out.

Since when has the criteria to play ODIs been that you have to hit a six?

what a dumb ass comment if ive ever heard one!

Since when is hitting boundaries considered a weakness in ODIs? No need to get personal and use cuss words, I'm only stating my opinion. How did you ever become a 'legend' on this forum by using comments like this for fellow posters?

Pakistan | 7/181 | 43 Overs | Zulqarnain 4*, Gul 2*, Fawad 8, Razzaq 2, Afridi 1, Misbah 14, Younis 54, Hafeez 68, Asad 19

4 off the over!

Who was ? Surely no-one who been watching Pakistan for anything longer than a couple of hours.................

no im talking about when younis and hafeez were playing before the infamous collapse happened
who would think razzaq and afridi would fail to deliver when the top order were doing so well

Zoni dost bore mat karo ...play like u played in ur later part of Inning in England (Test match)

I have come to believe that was a pure fluke of an inning. He doesn't even know how to hold a bat properly.(mind you Ajmal scored a 50 in the same inning as well)

Sh!t.

14 off 25.What a waste. of 25 balls.Unfortunately Misbah started his usual round of tuk-tuk,putting all the pressure on the others to hit out.
Thank God I didnt watch that innings. Must of been painful to watch. It was an idiotic move to bring bak the tried and tested failure at grand old age of 37

What has happened to Afridi...he has been terrible since the England tour...and Razzaq there is very little to complement him on...hes got his special performance for the year...guess we wait till next year...until then we have no runs with the bat but plenty given away with the ball and in the field...

Afridi set a precedent today by dropping Akmal...lets see if Razzler gets the treatment...

no im talking about when younis and hafeez were playing before the infamous collapse happened
who would think razzaq and afridi would fail to deliver when the top order were doing so well

Yes I know. My point is that anyone who has followed Pakistani cricket knows that a batting collapse is as predictable as the weather in the UAE...........

I thought Afridi said he had a great combination for ODI's and they will do much better. Load of tosh.
What will his excuse be today.

in my bed and started reading updates, and voila younis out and collapse starts. going back to sleep for another 45 mins, this is not worth losibg sleep over. i was shocked to see such responsible batting from hafeez and younis, well, it was all useless. although im glad younis didnt disappoint :)

afridi will have to eat a humble pie after tostoebes 5fer. why do our players act so cocky to begin with? it creates bad blood between teams anyway, not to mention the embarrassment it also creates.

first pakistani squash went down the drain, followed by our hockey team......looks like the same fate awaits our cricketers......at least we should dominate the associate countries when we play in their leagues after getting booted out of the test playing nations

With world cup only months away im beginning to dread what we will do there. If we keep playing like this it could be a 2007 repeat, and then all the oldies will be booted out for good

Another one gone...we gonna make it to 200?...lol I thought we were gonna stop getting happy with ridiculous milestones when we were at 130...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back