Pakistan V South Africa | 1st ODI | Abu Dhabi | 29/10/10 | Pak Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
first pakistani squash went down the drain, followed by our hockey team......looks like the same fate awaits our cricketers......at least we should dominate the associate countries when we play in their leagues after getting booted out of the test playing nations

Don't know about that....Afghanistan look tasty and Ireland thrashed us...............

it's funny how before a series they are so confident and convinced they would do well
and then after losing a game they're never short of excuses

Just gets worse and worse. WHat is the point of winning the toss? Thats the only thing Afridi can do right

pathetic this team is i was gone for jummah happy that yk n hafeez are builiding a great platform for afridi n co but what do they do ?? plonkers now who failed this time

Below 200 on this docile pitch is one big disaster after having been 130-1. This is just terrible. Will the rot ever end. Will we win an ODI series in the next 3 years?

Pakistan | 8/187 | 44 Overs | Zulqarnain 5*, Ajmal 0*, Gul 3, Fawad 8, Razzaq 2, Afridi 1, Misbah 14, Younis 54, Hafeez 68, Asad 19

6 off the over!

seriously....i really think that the pcb should just send the U19 team on tour instead. At least when they lose they MIGHT learn from their mistakes and have time in their career to get better

This is torture for us poor pak fans. This what Zimbabwe fans must feel like. Series loss after loss after loss. Our batting is so damm inept

shazaib, misbah, umer akmal and as always faraht also to mention afridi, razzaq have failed with bat have failed so far from this squad who is left?

Where are the idiot Younis and Yousuf haters ?

Get over yourselves.We need them both.

Lol South Africa have a problem bowling at the death...fortunately for them they have the luxury of bowling to our tail...

Amla looks a bit like :moyo and is wearing green. Any chance we can convince him to come as our number 10?

My teams have been so poor recently. Firstly Liverpool are in the relegation zone first time in 50 years and the pak team are even worse

Pakistan | 8/190 | 45 Overs | Zulqarnain 7*, Ajmal 1*, Gul 3, Fawad 8, Razzaq 2, Afridi 1, Misbah 14, Younis 54, Hafeez 68, Asad 19

3 off the over!

220 wont be enough on the pitch. Below 240 and its good night nurse especially with Razzaq's lollypops

Need 200 to make a game of it.

3 spinners on this track and Akhtar, you never know. :inzi

Zimbabwe put in a better batting performance than our shower of sh**te. Bet even Bangladesh would've made 200+ on this pitch.

I cant wait for AFriids's post match conference. Let see what he churns out this time

This is torture for us poor pak fans. This what Zimbabwe fans must feel like. Series loss after loss after loss. Our batting is so damm inept

They never tasted success so they have nothing to miss nor do they have anything to feel nostalgic...trust me its a lot more horrible being a Pakistan fan...we WERE a good team...we were a good batting side...and we did win a World Cup...we were a feared team and now we are minnow...

We consistently lose series after series and it wasnt like that before...

Big difference......Zimbabwe board doesn't act like idiots and they don't claim to have a world beating team with a country full of talent.....after seeing our performances recently I'm beginning to wonder if we are all talk and no action.....over rated and over hyped

I know right!
But then again zimbabwe fans i guess would know that they dont have the best team in the world :/
it's hard for us to see our team get worse over the years
especially since ive only been following pakistan cricket/ cricket in general for the past 2-3 years so hard to believe when my parents talk about the legendary players we used to have
just saying ;) :p

Pakistan | 8/193 | 46 Overs | Zulqarnain 10*, Ajmal 1*, Gul 3, Fawad 8, Razzaq 2, Afridi 1, Misbah 14, Younis 54, Hafeez 68, Asad 19

3 off the over!

I know I always ask this, but when was the last time Pakistan took the PowerPlay before the 45th over?

They never tasted success so they have nothing to miss nor do they have anything to feel nostalgic...trust me its a lot more horrible being a Pakistan fan...we WERE a good team...we were a good batting side...and we did win a World Cup...we were a feared team and now we are minnow...

We consistently lose series after series and it wasnt like that before...
Unfortunately Im born in an era where we keep on losing. Loss after loss after loss. The last 10 years we have been poo

Where are the idiot Younis and Yousuf haters ?

Get over yourselves.We need them both.

Its the seniors that are the problem...Afridi and Razzaq fail again...
Shouldnt always scapegoat the newcomers when the indispensables constantly fail...

I cant wait for AFriids's post match conference. Let see what he churns out this time

We will have a positvie meeting tomorrow. I am very dissapointed with my batting. We were 30/40 runs short. Bowlers bowled well.

According to my prediction a while ago we'll make at least 201. Let's see how right I was.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back