Pakistan V South Africa | 1st ODI | Abu Dhabi | 29/10/10 | Pak Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still, you make your own luck - maybe it's Younis' day.

Here's a gem:

Rameez: Afridi didn't know who Tsotsobe was. He asked Smith who he was during toss. Smith told him he was the one who bowled to you guys during T20s.

Pommie: Really, haha.

Rameez: Yeah. That happens a lot, y'know. Like Abdul Qadir didn't use to know the opposition's batsmen's name. Helps them not get intimidated. Most Pakistani players don't know names of players with difficult names. The ones hard to pronounce, y'know. Like, for example, Qadir didn't know De Silva's name.

Pommie: Yeah, really hard name to pronounce, De Silva.

Lol Rameez just to weave himself out of his joke by saying another easy Sri Lankan name was difficult...Hungama wasnt it...

ASAD RAUF ZINDABAAD!

Wrong decision welcomes..

I am happy because during England Tour we had like 12 wrong decisions against us.... now watch this one wrong decision ending up in a match fixing controversary!

Professor sahab scored 50(finally). i am predicting him to give away his wicket now

Pakistan setting a good platform for some fireworks hopefully later on...

watch how ESPN are showing again and again... the wrong decision by Rauf...

get over it ESPN and world media.... we had 12 or more wrong decisions agaisnt us in England tour no one even doubted that Unpire might have fixed the match!

Since coming back into the team Hafeez's ODI average has gone up by three runs. Hopefully he can take into the 30's but to do that he'd really have to go on a Hamla-esque run of form.

By the way, the kits do not look as horrible as they did in England. I can't put my finger on why. Did they make some changes, or is it the weather change and the sunlight is making it look better? Or is it because today the team is performing and I am not focussing on the kits that much?

One of these two should target Duminy

Need to get the rate a bit up

Fat man should have caught that.

4 for hafeez. he did everything to throw his wicket away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back