Pakistan V South Africa | 1st ODI | Abu Dhabi | 29/10/10 | Pak Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not a racist but...................

You could have called him anything..............but instead all you saw was his colour...............sounds pretty racist to me.

Dunno what's worse the initial comment or you trying to justify it.

Poor show - should be ashamed of yourself

Aur aap ko kis nay class ka monitor bana diya hay? The guy explained himself now let it go please. Kyon apna aur baqi sab kaa mood kharab kar rahay ho? Enjoy good Pakistani batting, this doesn't come very often these days.

Saffas have packed their batting side...other than Duminy there are no other bowling options...

I think 260 will be a tough chase on here. Anyone know the average scores?

Botha's not going for enough runs.

Hopefully they've both picked him now and can hit a boundary off his overs.

Damn you Hafeez! Juicy full toss straight to the fielder!

This is the point where Hafeez tends to throw it away!

Its really good that after a long long time we have alot of options in the battimg lineup.. hopefully it will ignite the batsman to perform when they will feel they can be replaced straight away..... imagine Yousuf gaining fitness... there will be competition for places.. even seniors can't rest on their laurels.

Aur aap ko kis nay class ka monitor bana diya hay? The guy explained himself now let it go please. Kyon apna aur baqi sab kaa mood kharab kar rahay ho? Enjoy good Pakistani batting, this doesn't come very often these days.

No one made me class monitor............but I'm glad you're so willing to turn a blind eye to racism....but I'm not.

Anyway I've complained to the mods...hopefully they will take appropriate action. I don't want to be part of a forum where it is perfectly acceptable for a professional cricket player to be referred to purely by his colour.

Either njamal574 is banned or I will never come on here ever again.

Does anyone know how to play MMS streams on an iPhone?

I have class in an hour

Need to really up the strike rate now. It's dropping too much.

What a crime to keep a class player like YK out of the side for so long! He makes other batsmen around him better and much calmer, just like MoYo does. These two should always have been part of the team all along. Big Butt really made a mess out of our team in the past year or so, and wasted a precious year from 2Ys career. They both ease the pressure from the batting, esp Yk whose singles keep the scoreboard ticking and keeps the pressure from building.

One of these Two batsmen needs to start being a little more aggresive here!

What a crime to keep a class player like YK out of the side for so long! He makes other batsmen around him better and much calmer, just like MoYo does. These two should always have been part of the team all along. Big Butt really made a mess out of our team in the past year or so, and wasted a precious year from 2Ys career. They both ease the pressure from the batting, esp Yk whose singles keep the scoreboard ticking and keeps the pressure from building.

Echo this!

No one made me class monitor............but I'm glad you're so willing to turn a blind eye to racism....but I'm not.

Anyway I've complained to the mods...hopefully they will take appropriate action. I don't want to be part of a forum where it is perfectly acceptable for a professional cricket player to be referred to purely by his colour.

Either njamal574 is banned or I will never come on here ever again.

Oh really you are so hurt.

Well, see for yourself what hell of a difference it makes if selection is made on merit (except that of misbah).

today is pak cricket team day,proteas will definitely loose today.

I said in the beginning of this thread that I have a very good feeling about today's match. I could gauge from Afridi's comment since two days ago. He seemed very satisfied with ODi line up and has reiterated it quite a few times these past two days in his interviews.

:)))

Shades of Viv Richards in that one.

"Don't bowl this crap to me" :hafeez

Either its the lack of sleep messing around with my head or I've already dozed off and dreaming that Hafeez has actually managed to cross 20.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back