Pakistan V South Africa | 1st ODI | Abu Dhabi | 29/10/10 | Pak Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not a racist just in a lighter way calling him Kaalia.

I'm not a racist but...................

You could have called him anything..............but instead all you saw was his colour...............sounds pretty racist to me.

Dunno what's worse the initial comment or you trying to justify it.

Poor show - should be ashamed of yourself

not watching the match but it seems they are going to the old pakistani tactic of keeping wickets in hand and building a platform for an assualt later......nothing wrong in that. think umar will be missed but he needs a kick up the backside to get himself motivated

Just as a note, if Hafeez gets out, Fawad should come in next so he can benefit from our YK's experience.

slow bowls has become very impArtant these days! ahahaha akram and his english

I like the guy hes said some funny things albeit probably not deliberately...beats hearing Rameez's 100 ways to put the word operator into a sentence routine he goes through...

why did the akram commentator say langavelt looks like he works in a prison? Thats disrespectful and you could tell the other commentator quickly wanted to change the subject

that was a stupid comment

Lovely cut that from Hafeez...other than Tsotsobe this bowling attack has looked poor...

u know i just cant express the joy --- seeing YK back on the field.....that wonderful smile....the legendary khan

I'm not a racist but...................

You could have called him anything..............but instead all you saw was his colour...............sounds pretty racist to me.

Dunno what's worse the initial comment or you trying to justify it.

Poor show - should be ashamed of yourself

Just Watch the MATCH man:jm

39 runs, 7.2 overs, RR: 5.31 (Younis Khan 13, Mohammad Hafeez 26)

Good stuff here... for once!

Dare I say it, but Hafeez looks better and better every game.

If he keeps up his strike rate and limits the brainfarts, he might become quite a handy ODI player.

Of course, this might just be another knee jerk reaction.

Man what the...!

Can we please keep the 'racism' bit out of the thread? If you find a poster's comment racist, report him to the mod. If you find a commentator's remark racist, write to ICC. But can we please get back to the match? Some of us are trying to enjoy it and the constant diversion is ruining the flow of the thread.

With Kallis, De Villiers, Smith, Amla and the two youngsters Ingram and Miller in great form, I don't see how anything less than 275 can be defended.

ffs! Why can't we get someone like Duncan Fletcher as a batting consultant? :ibutt

This is Hafeez's tough task now.
He usually gets out in the 30s, needs to convert to a 50.

With Kallis, De Villiers, Smith, Amla and the two youngsters Ingram and Miller in great form, I don't see how anything less than 275 can be defended.

They struggled a bit to get to 120 imagine above 250

not watching the match but it seems they are going to the old pakistani tactic of keeping wickets in hand and building a platform for an assualt later......nothing wrong in that. think umar will be missed but he needs a kick up the backside to get himself motivated

This was exactly the sort of game Umar needed to get his form back...

Saffas protecting the boundaries toward the end of the over...hope Afridi remembers that after what happened to Gul's overs last game...

why did the akram commentator say langavelt looks like he works in a prison? Thats disrespectful and you could tell the other commentator quickly wanted to change the subject

Relax, and pay attention to what is being said before twisting your undies in a bunch. He never said that. What he said was that he used to work as a prison supervisor, which he did, and then he said "doesn't he look like one?" Just being funny, no disrespect intended, I think. So take it easy and enjoy the match.

Man what the...!

Can we please keep the 'racism' bit out of the thread? If you find a poster's comment racist, report him to the mod. If you find a commentator's remark racist, write to ICC. But can we please get back to the match? Some of us are trying to enjoy it and the constant diversion is ruining the flow of the thread.

:14:..That's why I always liked Maula jutt more than Noorie Nutt..

In the meanwhile,younus picks up another single to end the over..Good stuff this..

I think Pakistans batsmen need to try and get after Botha here...

Nice to see yk back in to ODIs side.(Insaniyat might not like it thought..lol)
Btw i like the move to drop U Akaml. He needs to know that he is not an automatic selection.

Hmm...I think with our bowling, 250 might be defendable. Maybe even 240.

This is really sad, just bcz of personal scores Yk was kept away from the team, imagine if he was there in England,

Dare I say it, but Hafeez looks better and better every game.

If he keeps up his strike rate and limits the brainfarts, he might become quite a handy ODI player.

Of course, this might just be another knee jerk reaction.

Well going from Super rubbish to rubbish isnt that good an improvement is it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back