Pakistan V South Africa | 1st ODI | Abu Dhabi | 29/10/10 | Pak Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't Langvelt their death bowler...Morkel should be back on soon...
Really happy with this...very few dots compared the usual...

With hitters still to come i'll be happy with 4.5 an over until 35 overs, provided we don't lose wickets!!

No one made me class monitor............but I'm glad you're so willing to turn a blind eye to racism....but I'm not.

Anyway I've complained to the mods...hopefully they will take appropriate action. I don't want to be part of a forum where it is perfectly acceptable for a professional cricket player to be referred to purely by his colour.

Either njamal574 is banned or I will never come on here ever again.

Bhai janay dey. I enjoy reading both of your posts. It'd be a shame to lose either one of you. I will never condone racism, bc I myself have been a target of it since I live in the post 9/11 US, but I don't believe the guy meant it that way. Its just a matter of exposure. This term is regularly used in Pakistan w/o thinking twice about it. Calling someone a racist is a very serious accusation, without knowing much about a person.

In my thinking all the batsman will try hard to perform today as a good batsman is at the bennch. anybody who fails to perform today, may face the axe, be it misbah.

Till now, our progress is very satisfactory.

94 at the loss of one wicket in 21.4 overs.

Pommie Mbangwa (sp?) in the com box now.

kitten_die.jpg

Pakistan need to be milking Botha for 6 runs an over here atleast!

With S.A powerful batting we are going to need 260 atleast later on!

Isn't Langvelt their death bowler...Morkel should be back on soon...
Really happy with this...very few dots compared the usual...

Wessels also pointed out that Saffers have had problems with their death bowling of late..No body has really been consistent for them in final overs..Langaveldt is definitely there best bowler in the death out of the current lot..
:razzaq should keep an eye on that..

In my thinking all the batsman will try hard to perform today as a good batsman is at the bennch. anybody who fails to perform today, may face the axe, be it misbah.

Yeh Akmal being dropped may have had an effect on the whole team...if you perform you play...everyone is playing for their place atm and competition for places can only be a good thing...no-one except the captain and Razzaq can act with impunity...

260 should be enough. Batting won't be easy against 3 spinners.

Wessels also pointed out that Saffers have had problems with their death bowling of late..No body has really been consistent for them in final overs..Langaveldt is definitely there best bowler in the death out of the current lot..
:razzaq should keep an eye on that..

I'm surprised they didnt play Theron...thats apparently his speciality and he bowled well at the death in the T20s...

Langveldts selection is a strange one...

Bowling is looking a bit weak for the Saffas atm...

I thought one of Miller or Ingram was gonna get benched...

Proper No. 3 Batsman back and we had the highest 2nd wicket partnership of 2010

good over for Pakistan, Duminy milked for easy runs.

Pommie Mbangwa (sp?) in the com box now.

Here's a gem:

Rameez: Afridi didn't know who Tsotsobe was. He asked Smith who he was during toss. Smith told him he was the one who bowled to you guys during T20s.

Pommie: Really, haha.

Rameez: Yeah. That happens a lot, y'know. Like Abdul Qadir didn't use to know the opposition's batsmen's name. Helps them not get intimidated. Most Pakistani players don't know names of players with difficult names. The ones hard to pronounce, y'know. Like, for example, Qadir didn't know De Silva's name.

Pommie: Yeah, really hard name to pronounce, De Silva.

Asalaam-O-alaikum bhaiyo/bhenno....dont post much on PP these days....buts it feels good 2 be back!

Here's a gem:

Rameez: Afridi didn't know who Tsotsobe was. He asked Smith who he was during toss. Smith told him he was the one who bowled to you guys during T20s.

Pommie: Really, haha.

Rameez: Yeah. That happens a lot, y'know. Like Abdul Qadir didn't use to know the opposition's batsmen's name. Helps them not get intimidated. Most Pakistani players don't know names of players with difficult names. The ones hard to pronounce, y'know. Like, for example, Qadir didn't know De Silva's name.

Pommie: Yeah, really hard name to pronounce, De Silva.

:)))

:raja

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back