Pakistan V South Africa | 1st ODI | Abu Dhabi | 29/10/10 | Pak Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
:O :O :O

All younis fawad and shafiq are playing!! This is amazing news!

Assalamoaliekum everyone how are you doing :)

Pakistan | 1/48 | 12 Overs | Hafeez 21*(25), Younis 5* (11), Asad 19 (34) | 8 Fours

6 off the over!

He's so good. We missed him quite a bit.

Rather have him in ODIs over Moyo ANY DAY.

:yk zindabad.

His name is very difficult. I would say Whatever I like.

I'd imagine your name might be "difficult" for an African to pronounce.
Then I can call you whatever as well......you racist!

With a few more matches under his belt Tsotsobe will be a handful, especially at the world cup. Can see him giving the Indian and Sri Lankan batsmen some difficult short pitched moments.

Kallis onto bowl now, intresting to see if he gets any swing!

I dont mind it. Please let me enjoy the match and mind your own business

With a few more matches under his belt Tsotsobe will be a handful, especially at the world cup. Can see him giving the Indian and Sri Lankan batsmen some difficult short pitched moments.

He got 3 wickets in an ODI against India and 4 in one against Australia...and hes been the pick against us...looks a really promising player...

Pakistan | 1/49 | 13 Overs | Hafeez 22*(28), Younis 5* (14), Asad 19 (34) | 8 Fours

1 off the over!

He got 3 wickets in an ODI against India and 4 in one against Australia...and hes been the pick against us...looks a really promising player...

That's impressive stuff. Hope Mohd. Irfan is watching this. Should aim to be this type of bowler.

I think Pakistan need to push the scoring rate up here by rotating the strike alot better!

I dont mind it. Please let me enjoy the match and mind your own business

Stop the racist abuse then you are free to enjoy the game...........otherwise will report it to the mods.

charles lagevelt used to be a prison officer!!! ahahahhahahahah

he must be happy with his new job

No - but you don't have to be African to find it disgusting that someone refers to a bowler by his colour..................

Have to agree with Amoeba ....

njamal574 - Are you that retarded that you cannot use initials LT for him?

Good start so far. Younis Khan needs to up the strike rate though.

Shame Asad was played as an opener. He isn't an opener and didn't too bad last time in ODIs. Would have made Razzaq opener.

Good shot by Khan. This is a very flat wicket, I'd say these 2 are about 20 runs behind what they should be considering SA's bowling isn't that strong. Their death bowling will be tough to hit though.

slow bowls has become very impArtant these days! ahahaha akram and his english

why did the akram commentator say langavelt looks like he works in a prison? Thats disrespectful and you could tell the other commentator quickly wanted to change the subject

YK coming in with a purpose.

Let's hope this is the best series of his life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back