Pakistan v South Africa | 1st ODI | Sharjah | 30-10-2013 | Pakistan innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like Shehzad. Not a fanboy but certainly believe he doesn't deserve all the flak he gets from some people here on the forum, so I'm quite disappointed in him not going on to get the 100. There was an easy century out there for the taking on what seems to be not THAT easy a pitch.

Stylish flick off his legs now, don't bowl there.

Pakistani batsmen playing as if they were playing a test match. So boring to watch this team now. No aggressiveness in their batting. Dont remember the last time they played some positive attacking cricket. Other teams score 350 in 50 overs and our batsmen need 50 overs to score about 200 runs. Pakistan should win this game but not impressed.

Pakistan lose - not impressed
Pakistan take their time and win - not impressed

Some fans..

Guru Gary is there for first 2 ODIs to boost the confidence of SA

Need to try to get as many runs as we can in this batting PP. Good opportunity for Amin to get going as he's quite settled in

I like Shehzad. Not a fanboy but certainly believe he doesn't deserve all the flak he gets from some people here on the forum, so I'm quite disappointed in him not going on to get the 100. There was an easy century out there for the taking on what seems to be not THAT easy a pitch.

One of the most underrated player on PP alongside Fawad Alam and Umar Gul.

Pakistani batsmen playing as if they were playing a test match. So boring to watch this team now. No aggressiveness in their batting. Dont remember the last time they played some positive attacking cricket. Other teams score 350 in 50 overs and our batsmen need 50 overs to score about 200 runs. Pakistan should win this game but not impressed.

a win is a win. they have no reason to be aggressive. might lose wickets

Last edited:
Misbah probably gets himself out to give chance to Umar Akmal to play.

Cmon umer. so from 1 to 5 our number 6 is the only batsmen that doesnt take 14 balls to get off the mark.

man they are content on burning these short balls

Sent from my HTC_A510c using Tapatalk 2

Pakistan lose - not impressed
Pakistan take their time and win - not impressed

Some fans..

I didnt say that i wont be happy for the win. I meant that i wasnt impressed with their approach. You cant play ODIs with the approach of a test match. Thats when you know the players are talented enough to adjust to different types of game formats when they play accordingly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back