Pakistan v South Africa | 1st ODI | Sharjah | 30-10-2013 | Pakistan innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is sad. This team needs to have a stronger coach and or captain. Why so many mental breakdowns?

Sigh, is this gonna be tuk, tuk, tuk, tuk, tuk, tuk, tuk, tuk, tuk, tuk, tuk, tuk, tuk, tuk, tuk, tuk, tuk, tuk, tuk, tuk, tuk, tuk, tuk, tuk, tuk, tuk, tuk, tuk, tuk, tuk

This is why we lose so many ODI matches. Teams never give up because they know we do stuff like this.

Afridi owning Tahir, silly tactics by AB - he knows his bowling very well.

edit - hehe. :afridi

:14: :facpalm: don't understand, what to do what was the point to play that shot

This is horrible, horrible stuff from Afridi.

He knows plenty of balls left and no batsman to follow and yet he goes for a maximum.

After all, still a 16 year old mentally.

:out another gift to tahir... kiss away you lucky lucky guy....

10 needed to win... this is getting ridiculous.

ajmal come on man.. win us the match.

Imran Tahir to Shahid Afridi, OUT, Afridi what have you done? Shahid Afridi c Miller b Imran Tahir 9 (5b 1x4 0x6) SR: 180.00

Basit just invented a random phrase that made zero sense. What a legend. :)))

"annnd now the cat's in the box"

Look at the beastly SR of 180 for the monster!

Feel sorry for bechara Tahir - taken to the cleaners by Afridi

Most Pakistani fans are jahil, honestly, everytime I see Afridi hit the ball up I laugh because I hear the whole crowd cheering as if it's a 200m six. Some jahil do not understand, once a brainless fool, always a brainless fool. No wonder the same people like Nawaz Sharif are constantly re-elected.

I don't even care if we win anymore. There is a huge problem with the mental capacity of this team and that will not change.

What do you expect by picking the same failures again and again. Usual suspects Afridi and Hafeez and Wahhabi fail again

Oh my god.

South Africa are probably going to win this. How do you mess this up? Unbelievable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back