Pakistan v South Africa | 1st ODI | Sharjah | 30-10-2013 | Pakistan innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
now wouldn't it have been better to have another batsman in place of Wahab??

we are into the tail with 165 on the board, if we had to chase 225+ not sure what would have happened.

mind boggling selection this.

boys just like to make it interesting....want to keep the crowd entertained.

Pathetic. Change the order and get HALF FEEZ out of this team. Akmal should come early to build his innings. He's a guy who makes lots of runs, not useless like the professor.

This was from cricinfo a while ago
Relax people! Misbah is not a superman, the way he is portrayed by some of his fans. Infact its not a loss if he is gone with the remaining task doable as he has this habit of bottling it in the end. He can build innings, no doubt about it. But if you call him a good finisher, sorry he is not! See how my two namesakes finish up the job here! ;)"

Kaali zubaan. People just get trigger happy with young talent. No doubt they should of course be in the team but to elevate them to semi-godly status while simultaneously demeaning a senior batsman like Misbah is what irks me

now wouldn't it have been better to have another batsman in place of Wahab??

we are into the tail with 165 on the board, if we had to chase 225+ not sure what would have happened.

mind boggling selection this.

Or even Hafeez .

They are playing this like a Faysal Bank T20 match . I am loving this . :inti

Afridi knows Tahir from Hampshire. Variations are no problem for him, six coming soon. :afridi

Where is the kiss smiley at PP :13:

I wana use it for Immy

WTH

"Mazher Arshad tweets: Can you guys believe Saeed Ajmal has never received Man of the Match Award in ODIs! "

Is this for real/.

Mazher Arshad tweets: Can you guys believe Saeed Ajmal has never received Man of the Match Award in ODIs!

:out totsobe is on a hattrick and tanvir bites the big one. Horror number 11 shot... cmon wahab dont give him the hattrick.

Lol Ufone needs to make that same ad with our batsmen

BaatoN se aagay barh
Batting ON kar

Kukri kia bakwas thi yaar ?

Sponsors demanded Afridi participated with the bat. Can be the only reason Pakistan collapsed like this.

Great match. Two extreme opposite ODIs today, this is amazing LOL.

Only 10 needed, still impossible for SA to win. Tie could be on but Pakistan well ahead.

Hattrick fail, only knows how to bowl against left handers.

Thats it Wahab! Just continue practicing a drive down the ground off the front foot, 10 minutes after the bouncer has gone past you.

Dressing room when Tanvir got out

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back