Pakistan v South Africa | 1st Test | Dubai | 14/11/10 | Day 3: Session 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
great job by the umpires :14:

their incompetence is remarkably consistent, as is the ability to collapse of our middle order.

lol match is out o our hands already i bet impossible to even draw from here.

I feel so angry when I watch them play. What a stupid sport this has become, instead of enjoyment we get constant torture and anger.

YK to share the new ball!

maiden 5 for here needed!

this was pakistan who was producing worlds best fast bowlers and now we don't even have 1 to bowl with new ball:(

The best bowling nation on the planet and their best batsman is opening the bowling in a Test, I never thought I would be alive to see this day

Most of the batsmen are making comeback ,so wasn't surprised with the batting collapse :(

Pakistan battling hard but batsmen have let us down again today!

South Africa | 0/22 | 4 Overs | Lead by 154 runs

5 off the over!

'Greatest Human Being In The World' going for runs.

bowlers did their job as always , batsmen are the real culprit . fire all of them barring hafeez taufeeq and azhar

South Africa | 0/26 | 5 Overs | Lead by 158 runs

4 off the over!

pakistan is a bunch of blockers and brain farts at the moment,dont have anyone with balanced approach

A country blessed with so many fast bowlers are opening with a part-timer. What a shame really!

There was a time when we went in with 4 fast bowlers and now...

South Africa | 0/31 | 6 Overs | Lead by 163 runs

5 off the over!

get the spinners into the attack, there's nothing there for the seamers.

A country blessed with so many fast bowlers are opening with a part-timer. What a shame really!

There was a time when we went in with 4 fast bowlers and now...
yah a real shame , itne talented fast bowlers bechare ser rahe hen mulk mein batsmen to kahir hain hee nahin poore mulk mein

Kepler Wessels is the most biased commentator I have listned to.

South Africa | 0/32 | 7 Overs | Lead by 164 runs

1 off the over!

Petersen jharooing Hafeez with a lot of ease and confidence.

great job by the umpires :14:

their incompetence is remarkably consistent, as is the ability to collapse of our middle order.

so now we are going to cry about couple of bad decisions for whole series. Get over it for once and go play the highlights of Pak inngs you will get the idea of who is the real culprit.

South Africa | 0/37 | 8 Overs | Lead by 169 runs

5 off the over!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back