Pakistan v South Africa | 1st Test | Dubai | 14/11/10 | Day 3: Session 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

farazaidi

T20I Debutant
Runs
Alright Guys, afternoon session has started.

Lets see if Azhar can steer us out of trouble!

Azhar, although playing at an alarmingly slow rate, has for the most part done well.

Slow is ok.... its a test....

It is overly slow.... but with experience.... he will speed up....

Till Azhar ali is on the crease, I wont mind him for wasting deliveries.

Lets play for a draw.

Its official now, we cant bat under any conditions. We have thrown away the advantage. Africans in firm control now. :(

hahahaha..............middle khattmal also out.........now we know why these good for nothing akmals are selected in Pakistani team.

Rehman is the new man in and he gets off the mark with a single.

after adnan fell ... I think azhar should open up but being logical no slogging ... cos now we should try to get as close as we can get with RSA total

Gone are the days when our team would score 500-600 in Tests. Now even 300 in tests is like a mountain to climb for our crappy batsmen.

I said the tail had started...

fly :kami in....

Azhar needs to speed up now and get as many as he can.... we MUST get to 300!

Abdul Rehman out before I could post his stats ... saying .. he know how to hold the bat .. why the hell he was driving ? *******

I just don't get our management can't even tell them ... it isnt 20 over match you got to look for a lose bowl to hit a shot .... :mad:

Apart from the top 4 no other batsman is a Test batsman in this line-up

Gone are the days when our team would score 500-600 in Tests. Now even 300 in tests is like a mountain to climb for our crappy batsmen.

Exactly....

a middle order in their pomp of

:inzi
:moyo
:yk

Is not easy to replace...

We didnt appreciate what we had til it was gone....

To think that :asif and :akhtar SHOULD have been in their pomp at the same time....

cricinfo

Morkel to Abdur Rehman, OUT, another one bites the desert sand. Morne's round the wicket angle is clearly not up Rehman's alley and he perishes to a nothing prod outside off. That ball did nothing, except land on a length and hold a line. Sadly, Rehman did nothing either. Just hung his bat out there and guided it into the slips

Now I realize What a batsman Inzi was. Even Ijaz, Salim Malik, & Shoaib Mohammad were like Bradman compared to our current batsmen.

Last edited:
And now Umar Gul has started blocking, just go after them yaar, you don't have technique to defend.

Well....we were all expecting a bit too much from a team which doesnt have amir, asif, shoaib akhtar, kamran akmal, salman butt, mohammad yousuf and shoaib malik. Its always difficult to put up a good show when your top 6 or 7 players are not playing and also when all the bad umpiring decisions are against you.

Well....we were all expecting a bit too much from a team which doesnt have amir, asif, shoaib akhtar, kamran akmal, salman butt, mohammad yousuf and shoaib malik. Its always difficult to put up a good show when your top 6 or 7 players are not playing and also when all the bad umpiring decisions are against you.

Not sure how you included Malik in that list....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back