Pakistan v South Africa | T20 Warm Up | Trent Bridge| 1/6/09

Status
Not open for further replies.
Out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and Kallis gone! top edges the doosra! Tanvir takes a simple catch

Just tuned in, SA were certainly handing it to our 2 pace bowlers. Now Ajmal and Afridi have come in thank god and applied some pressure! If we can keep going like this, we should have the match under control. What we really need is a few wickets.

By the way I HATE Cricinfo, its absolutely pathetic, they can't even update the scorecards properly!

no akmal, dont tell me u starting again. Keep up you recent form bro. Tanvir should be out next match, but at least he hung on to that catch

Pakistan slower bowlers will hopefully rein S.A back in here!

Rao and Tanvir need to get there act together for this tourney if pakistan are to do well.

Amjid Javed said:
Rao and Tanvir need to get there act together for this tourney if pakistan are to do well.

Expect Aamer to come for the next game that's what I say.

Spinners has brought back the run rate from 10 to 8.3

cricketkashmir said:
Wooooooo. just joined looks like our guys recieved a hammering.. No worries..
Slowly but surely we'll clinch this one back.

cricketkashmir said:
Wooooooo. just joined looks like our guys recieved a hammering.. No worries..

It is nothing. bangladesh scored 181 runs on this wicket earlier today, so if pakistan can restrict them to 180, it is get-able InshaAllah

Amjid Javed said:
They both need to sit down, this is as simple as it gets. Both Arafat and Ameer needs to be given chance in next match.
Edit: forget to add Butt, who needs to sit down in this whole tourney and infact kick out from the team asap.

I think you guys are being a bit harsh on Kami, that was an outside edge and went very quickly. I doubt any keeper would have had that catch/stumping. Either way, gets him next ball so no harm done :)

anyone watching on Willow, How is the quality? I am watching it on TVNsports and the damn stream is not working properly. Lot of buffering. I am thinking of asking my refund.

what pak need to do is get misbah off, bring fawad alam onto the field. Misbah will still be able to bat at watever position he wants coz at the moment he seems to be grimacing whenever he runs

Butt misfield / Butt Run Out (delete as appropriate)

We saw from 1st game pitch is batting friendly and i should be high scoring. I just hope Butt/Shezad cope with pressure later!

Butt sahib has more than an eye-infection it seems

The curious case of Salman Butt.

He look 22, but is in fact 102 physically...

is aamir playing? If they are playing 13 he sould be there as arafat and shazaib are missing from 15.

ali110 said:
anyone watching on Willow, How is the quality? I am watching it on TVNsports and the damn stream is not working properly. Lot of buffering. I am thinking of asking my refund.

Yep.. TVNSports is really crap.. Have already mailed them for a refund... Willow, I've been told was very good for the game earlier...

I have a feeling you guys will be chasing a BIIIGGG score.

what is YK planning? Gul bowling again, who the hell will bowl the death overs??

saeed-sohail said:
is aamir playing? If they are playing 13 he sould be there as arafat and shazaib are missing from 15.

nope he aint playing. aamir, arafat and hasan sitting out, pakistan only playing with 12 men today

I know it looks like we are getting a hammering here, but if Bangladesh could make 181 here then i'm pretty we can chase down whatever score SA post as long as it isn't way in of excess of 200!

I'm trying to remain as positive as I can here, even though it is killing me to see the result.

and smashes the quick delivery for 4 thru wide mid off

What a shot from Gibbs - through the covers

119-1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back