Pakistan v South Africa | T20 Warm Up | Trent Bridge| 1/6/09

Status
Not open for further replies.
dblock said:
You must be enjoying this.

SA have looked powerful in all departments and don't even look fully stretched in the slightest.
Who cares about the warmups? :13:

Proteas will only see Pakistan again in the semi-finals or finals I think. Still a long way away. They still have to beat India/Aus to get there etc.

azfar wali said:
Oh well, At least India is about to lose against New Zealand to.
Why the hell r u comparing Pakistan to India...so if India **** its pants r we to do the same thing..

The same Pakistan team will play the next warmup match?

AhmedZulfiqar said:
UK Boyz looking upset :))) :)))[/QUOTE

don't know why -- we shuold be used to it !!! I wish UAE was in this tournament, so that I could at least support them !

JustAnotherFan said:
Anyway guys, thanks for the game. Hope to see you later again in the the tournament. :)

I dont...we NEVER beat you when it matters lol!

McBoom said:
Gul getting a royal spanking there. 3 in row!!

He needs to get his yorkers going.

Aqib Javed's coaching and hair dressing tips have done wonders for our bowlers...

Calm down guys, I'm sure that Pakistan will do better as the tournament progresses :) The point of these practise matches is to find areas that the team can improve on.

SA can certainly work on finishing off the tail and bowling fuller at the death - it's been a problem for us since the Aus series last year. Plus, given the likely draw of the top 8, Pakistan should have an easier path to the semis. Our group includes Aus, India and England!

Cheguvera said:
Aqib Javed's coaching and hair dressing tips have done wonders for our bowlers...
Long live the action changer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back