Pakistan v South Africa | T20 Warm Up | Trent Bridge| 1/6/09

Status
Not open for further replies.
too steep now for Pak, not looking likely unless a special innings by someone

Pakistan really needs to learn to get the basics right!

as usual although practice game pak is making a mess of a chase, no method...so far

Perfect opportunity for Afridi to just swing the bat around a bit.. shouldn't be under a lot of pressure

So Pakistan batting flops again? But you can bet Fawad will stay out of the team.

Oh well, its only a warm up. Barring a miracle from Afridi and Malik we're pretty fu*ked.

we need malik as captain an lawson as coach. they were much better than yk and inti.

pakistan facing a pasting here!

Why oh why do we struggle v S.A!

pakistani team needs to learn something from Indian batsman.. they have been playing some breath taking shorts

out goes YK and in walks Afridi

Attachments

• tb2.JPG
    tb2.JPG
    68.5 KB · Views: 93
tauseefm said:
pakistani team needs to learn something from Indian batsman.. they have been playing some breath taking shorts

We don't have the talent, unless Shahzaib and Fawad are as good as people say. Nasir is no Sehwag either.

are they out of their bleeding minds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The stupid indian umpire sleeping!!!

I think once a team scores 150+ in the tournament, Pakistan are gone for.

Seriously need some fire power up top.

cheating at their best this delivery was chest high not waist high as wasim akram mentioned

More then enough overs for Afridi to settle in and get us home.

The umpire was not paying attention and decided against saying its a no-ball.

Pure stupidity

asifp said:
The umpire was not paying attention and decided against saying its a no-ball.

Pure stupidity

Disgraceful decision, even a blind man wouldve known

please oh please PCB and Qadir find a way to get Nazir and Razzaq in the squad asap!!

dblock said:
I think once a team scores 150+ in the tournament, Pakistan are gone for.

Seriously need some fire power up top.

yep

This team is awful

The ball was only about a foot above waist height so maybe the umpire missed it.

Batting is a big problem. I can't see them going far with today's display.

Pakistani batsmen should read Botha. He has special type of bowling with different line and length.

Afridi was looking dangerous and could have made the game interesting but Unfortunately the umpire was Indian.

No wonder ICC is not a fan of umpires from certain country and you know the reason. :)

have a look at this, and am sure even my litle brother will give it no balll

Attachments

• afrididiid.JPG
    afrididiid.JPG
    28 KB · Views: 113
quite often pakistan make the simple things look difficult. very poor performance today.

Only a foot...do you know how big a fooooooooooooooooooot is???

Surely one of the umpires should have called it. Its obvious from both square leg and the standing umpire. Can't blame it on one of them being Indian, even if that is the natural knee jerk from some of the posters on here.

it's good that we get this kind pasting from South Africans. Hopefully it will help us to get rid of Butt, Tanvir for good. I am all for it.

Oh Well it is just a Warm Up match , inshaAllah pakistan will play well in the Real thing

Pak looks so undercooked, body language down, no purpose..except for shahid and sehzad, no one was up fr it........batting lacks consistency and firepower

asad100101 said:
our captain is fulll of shiit....

my prediction is pakistan will win one match against minnow in the whole tournamant.

Save my words.

I love this. Only yesterday people were complaining that we are labelled underdogs, and we should be regarded as one of the better teams. Best T20 record and all that. Now after messing up in a warm up game we are suddenly shiit.

srh said:
Tanvir is as useless as any cricketer can be.
seems to be going through the motions these days. Superstar bangeyaa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back