Pakistan v Sri Lanka | 1st ODI | Karachi | 20/1/09 - Pak Inngs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Manzoor toying with BAW !

This is what you call a thumping from Pakistan.

SL being well and truly owned.

Wow, we're creaming a non minnow team. Dont say I didnt predict it. (see OP)

khurram 4 offf mendis
he simply love playing this shot against mendis

Another shot by Manzoor. Man he is really on top of Mendis now

Manzoor where have you been we been looking for you for the past 10 years

Umta said:
TVN down. We should sue this fake company
:)))

Half of the commentary threads are about TVN's crappy service.

first time seeing this economy of mendis :D:D:D:D:D:D khushie ki baat he yaar ^^

i guess PAKISTAN should opt for 3rd powerplay before they loose any wicket

What do you guys think of Pakistan new kit? looks decent.

lets say we were batting first..would yu be satisfied with 165-0 at 35 overs?? I would!!

Oxy said:
Where are the Khurram haters & Butt-bashers now :)

Still here. Manzoor probably bated slowly because we didnt have a huge total to chase. But i have seen him struggle in the first 15 overs against the WI as well. We cannot afford 2 slow pokes up the orders especially in the powerplays. Its not going to work against Aus, SA, Eng, India e.t.c

checkers.llvllaster said:
They need to speed it up now, we shouldn't still require 4 runs per over at this stage with 10 wickets in hand!

let them hit 100
as far as we are winning i damn care of run rate

Quote: Cricinfo

After all these years of watching Pakistan, we finally see what PATIENCE can achieve. Bat sensibly and you can make runs even against the best. Pity so many Pakistanis havent understood that.

the Great Khan said:
lets say we were batting first..would yu be satisfied with 165-0 at 35 overs?? I would!!

If they smash 150 in last 15 then 165-0 after 35 overs is ok :))

Have to say this TVN experience isnt good at all....Disappointed to say the least especially after paying you dont expect to have so many break ups and bad sound quality!

Is there a poodle in the crowd?

I can here this constant yapping.....'wo wo wo wo wo wo wo'

new kit is great man betther then the previous on e and I HOPE manzoor hits a four to get is hundred OF MENDIS :D:D:D:D

Goldbrain said:

After all these years of watching Pakistan, we finally see what PATIENCE can achieve. Bat sensibly and you can make runs even against the best. Pity so many Pakistanis havent understood that.
Afridi!! Afridi!! Afridi!!

Goldbrain said:

And it was most evident on this thread after only 2 overs!!!!

Honestly, we might as well open with Afridi - let him get his 12 of 2 balls - and then the 'excitement-seekers' can all go back to school....

Savak said:
Still here. Manzoor probably bated slowly because we didnt have a huge total to chase. But i have seen him struggle in the first 15 overs against the WI as well. We cannot afford 2 slow pokes up the orders especially in the powerplays. Its not going to work against Aus, SA, ENG, India e.t.c

:))) :))) :))) :)))

Ok I will again run downstairs to complete the match, see you guys after the game :D

cricinfo is saying 83 for manzoor but the tv channel is saying 81 whats the truth ?

Ghoshtbuster said:
Butt has played a good innings, he should get out now....and afridi in next :afridi

Hopefully we win by 10 wickets

Otherwise Younus in next, followed by Misbah, followed by Malik, followed by Kamran and then, if required, Afridi.

from cricinfo:

"This is now the eighth-largest opening partnership for Pakistan."

6 of the top seven include Saeed Anwar. What a legend.

Imran Nazir, Shahid Afridi 1 98 - 1/98 1 v New Zealand Sharjah 11 Apr 2002 investigate this query look at THOSE OPENERS :O :D:D:D

should not take the powerplay - will get out

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back