Pakistan v Sri Lanka | 1st ODI | Karachi | 20/1/09 - Pak Inngs

Status
Not open for further replies.
abhay is anyone of you getting the commentary on TVN I am just getting the crowd noise

butt single off mendis
congrats on 50
i hope he becomes the 1st PAKISTANI to score 100 in ODI against sri lanka ever

Umta said:
Pakistan looking good. Khurram showing good temperament against spin. When was the last time we were 88 for no loss
last time we made a 10 wicket win. Against Bangladesh i believe.

Umta said:
Great job Salman Butt. Proving your critics wrong. Great 50

He is proving us right...after three failurs in WI time for one good innings followed by 3 more failures

Mendis not looking too threatening against settled Pakistani openers

asifp said:
He is proving us right...after three failurs in WI time for one good innings followed by 3 more failures

Some people are so hard to impress :)

Javed Miandad: "Menjis daisay baller, patistan tee her dali main hotay hain"

Umta said:
Some people are so hard to impress :)

Just look at his career, for 5 year we keep on hearing about that centry in Australia and then his record against India. Everything else is bordering rubbish.

khurram should restrained himself from playing sweep shot against murali

itsmek1 said:
butt single off mendis
congrats on 50
i hope he becomes the 1st PAKISTANI to score 100 in ODI against sri lanka ever
I believe mohammad yusuf has already achieved that

Pakistan will win by 7 wickets. Itsmek, the stream is down. please repost link yaar ^^

Great shot by Butt bringing up Pakistan 100. By the way when were we 100 for no loss

Indian policemen use batons to disperse fans who rushed onto the pitch during a friendly Twenty20 tournament in Patna ©

Jaya should be sent to the drycleaners. To an extent that he starts seriously considering the option of immediate retirement.

good captaincy by jaya though... seeing that pakistanis are not finding it difficult to hit mendis.

will use him as soon he gets a wicket or 35th over.

Omar Malik said:
TVN down again.............Any others???

"Please hold few minutes"

Brought to you by the same guy who writes most of the banners held up by the spectators in all of the Pakistani stadiums.

Last edited:
Poison said:
Yaar obv. he'd adjust according to circumstance.

love to see him in chase of over 300 i hope he can adopt to it

No worries. Thanks anyway. Oox isnt working for me, but I found another one.

I hope we CRUSH Sri Lanka.
Like literally, fracture them. Break them. Displace organs. Easa must be loving this.

Yaar I know we are 110/0 but seriosuly if our target was close to 300 I just dont see these two guys doing anything

empty ground , this is an insult, I dont know if its the people or the idiotic PCB

asifp said:
Yaar I know we are 110/0 but seriosuly if our target was close to 300 I just dont see these two guys doing anything

Dude, think about it. They KNOW they're chasing 220. Not 300. They're playing very very well.

bluffmasterv2 said:
i never thought we the ones who paid for tvn streams will be begging for free streams here lolz

illegal hai, koi guarantee thoree hai

asifp said:

Could you take your ifs and buts somewhere else, I am trying to enjoy a match here involving Pakistan after a long time (on second thoughts I'll keep the butt)

Poison said:
Dude, think about it. They KNOW they're chasing 220. Not 300. They're playing very very well.

Yes I know but I saw these guys in the Pentagular and have seen enough of Butt to know these guys dont have the game to score that fast

NeVerMind said:
Could you take your ifs and buts somewhere else, I am trying to enjoy a match here involving Pakistan after a long time (on second thoughts I'll keep the butt)

I am enjoying the game as well. but obervations par bhee limit hai kya.

I am very happy we are winning

asifp said:
empty ground , this is an insult, I dont know if its the people or the idiotic PCB

All due respect to the Sri Lankans but they arent an attractive prospect these days. If it was India, England, South Africa, Australia e.t.c we might have a jam packed stadium.

Think of me when you close your eyes

grounds not that empty..could be better but beggers cant be choosers..
khurram playing really well!!

well played but 100 balls 50 does not gona work in 50 overs cricket
so khurram for tests and nasir for ODIs

hate to say this but not having Moyo is giving great balance to our team

looks like we're all set for a win here. Im off to bed for a couple hours of sleep before uni.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back