Pakistan v Sri Lanka | 1st ODI | Karachi | 20/1/09 - Pak Inngs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Omar Malik said:
Anyone watching TVN facing problems..........????????! I thought mostly everyone was with TVN!

SO nobody is watching it through it...................??????????

I dont know why everyone hates Malik. He's an absolute champ.

Not just a minnow(India) basher this Butt. :19:

Another century for Butt, this time not against India.. I'd like to have a chat with everyone whose been telling me he should be dropped, orly?

'What a feeling, great feeling...i never had this feeling' :)) GO WAQAR! :younis :younis :younis :younis

i've been saying it for years on every thread on openers, Butt is the best opener in pak. 100 for the man

Well played SB and good start to series for pakistan!

Nice, good century by sweetcheeks

Why is Afridi listed about Akmal or Tanvir or Rao in the batting order, infact I think the only person he should be batting before is Akhtar

asifp said:
Why is Afridi listed about Akmal or Tanvir or Rao in the batting order, infact I think the only person he should be batting before is Akhtar
:))) :))) lmfao thats some serious baziti :)))

asifp said:

That is a rather unnecessary potshot.:afridi

Salman Butt being interviewed by the Chisty, says very important for Pak to win this game afer such a long break

asifp said:

Mannn QOTW PLEASEE

Afridi on song is Pakistan's best batsman.

IronMan2009 said:
Sensible, articulate observation from Butt. Good kid.

He should give speech lessons to another Butt. Ijaz Butt. Seriously Ijaz Butt's interview was shocking.

Salman looks a lot slimmer than what I remember. Did he lose all that weight during the innings?

Afridi telling us to relax he uses head and shoulders, whilst to get rid of dandruff he played table tennis

Ghoshtbuster said:
Salman looks a lot slimmer than what I remember. Did he lose all that weight during the innings?

He was never on the chubbier side either - Looks a bit slimmer though! Perhaps its the new outfit!

On_the_up said:
Who will be MOM, ROA, GULL or BUTT?

I'll probably go for Butt

But they were saying that Dominic Cork will be deciding the MOM so he might pick a bowler like ROA or GUL

Good fightback by Pakistan after SL being 80 odd for 1 after 12 overs. Well done Boys.

Gul for MOM. He brought us in the match.

Ishrak..tul....e...baad governor sing

Oh Dominic!

But hey the head and shoulders guy is here, so lala can relax

I'd give it to Rao.

Just when we though 260+ was on the cards he did the double strke and RAW bowled BAW causing him to lose his bowling form.

Fair play to Butt for a good knock

I have criticised his selection BUT has so far proven me wrong - well done and long may it continue

No wonder TVN had so bad audio, their mic's dont work! CRAPPY OLD MIC'S!!! CORK GETS TO HOLD 2 IN HIS HAND TO GET THE VOICES HEARD OUT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back