Pakistan v Sri Lanka | 1st Test - Day 5 | Karachi | 25/2/09

Status
Not open for further replies.
Momo said:
Tell your professor that a cricket match held you longer than you had reckoned for.

He will understand.

the teacher i have at 10.30 is an nonce, the loser sent me a bill for £60 to pay for my exams this year, £30 per exam, even though i sat one already in december i still hav yo pay for it... just becuz my attendance was under 90% :po:

Sohail Khans delivery in this over have been in the late 120 kph

Looks like he ate some gulaab jaman for tea - its slowed him down

Bring Arafat on

i told you we should have scored faster. we could have forced a win then. and [people were calling me dumb

Waqar saying that sohail needs a rest just to raw. Not talking that talha might be in next test. Lets hope !

Have to say im a little dissapointed with Sohail Khan - Umar Gul is running in and giving it his all BUT he seems to be just labouring in

hussein said:
the teacher i have at 10.30 is an nonce, the loser sent me a bill for £60 to pay for my exams this year, £30 per exam, even though i sat one already in december i still hav yo pay for it... just becuz my attendance was under 90% :po:

As a Tax payer - I agree fully with the 'nonces' actions...

hussein said:

That is harsh. Forget about the match, go fight the man.

Sohail Khan has been poor in both inns, spraying ball around and no though been put into his bowling!

We need to get sanga/Jayawardena out in next 10 over or so here!

this match is going to be a draw, i think i beter leave for college in a bit

Sohail should have take that one ... just not ready for it. 4th wicket is proving hard to get!

how did sohail khan get that many wickets in domestic ? he really looks like not taking 1 here. Is it that he is still nervous ? i mean he really looks like a trundler ! ! !

Sohail just looks so tired ... looks like he just scored the triple century. Poor effort!

decent over 4 from it we need gul to bowl 5 good rokers and last ball should be a liitle wide to get a nick

Danish bowling really well here ... Danish unlucky that ball went a bit wide of Younis.

genghis81 said:
Waqar saying this is a moral victory for Pakistan ... TRUE!

Don't know about moral victories but this has been a very creditable performance from Pakistan after 14 months of no Test cricket.

Sohail Khan was a worry though, you do have to give debut bowlers some time but I thought this short innings after 2 and half days off would see him really roar in and show some effort on a dead track.

Hanif on his triple century - No helmet, no thigh pad, only a box. The bat was the only thing for defence. Gilchrist was one of the fastest bowler at that time. Thats COURAGE!!!

Hanif Mohd talking us through his 337....ball by ball :)

Random Aussie said:
Don't know about moral victories but this has been a very creditable performance from Pakistan after 14 months of no Test cricket.

Sohail Khan was a worry though, you do have to give debut bowlers some time but I thought this short innings after 2 and half days off would see him really roar in and show some effort on a dead track.
Yeah me too ... I thought he would roar in with no pressure on a loss, but he just threw a heap of juicy half volleys.

Hanif Mohammad says Younis has a touch of Imran Khan in his captaincy.

This is the best I have Kaneria bowl since ... hmmm ... well lets just say its been a long long time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back