Pakistan v Sri Lanka | 2nd Test | Karachi | 19th-23rd December, 2019 | Day 1 Thread

Hopefully Pakistan get 2-3 wickets before the end of the day.

I want Naseem Shah to do well.

Is the ball moving around, how is Pakistan bowling? Is abbas threatening?

Is the ball moving around, how is Pakistan bowling? Is abbas threatening?

Bowling well. Gotten the edge a number of times or beat the bat. Abbas has been good so far, bowling on target. Shaheen has looked threatening, just a little bit wayward perhaps.

yes as i expected lets all blame the bowlers...not our useless batters who are always the difference but we seem to blame the bowling...

How do they expect the fans to leave their work and watch this $hitshow.
Shame on our team.

Naseem shah shoukd do well on this pitch , lack of experience may hamper him. Yasir shah will be redundant on this pitch.

What is the job of Waqar? Give statement in the media

Why would you bat first after winning the toss when you have specifically requested for a green pitch. Shocking decisions all around.

Amir would have run through the sri lankan line up on this pitch. Also it's kinda sad he doesn't want to bowl in front of his home crowd in tests. pakistanis have given him so kuch love and support even at the worst point of his life

ok so its a green pitch..so explain the 4 wickets for the mighty experienced spinner making his debut

Amir would have run through the sri lankan line up on this pitch. Also it's kinda sad he doesn't want to bowl in front of his home crowd in tests. pakistanis have given him so kuch love and support even at the worst point of his life

Yep. We backed the wrong guy.

People at the ground had banners of 'we miss amir'.They still miss him and it frustrates me.Had he been bowling today the crowd would have chanted his name even if he had been crap.I dont think any feeling can top that for a cricketer playing his first test on home ground.

Anyways i think its time Pakistanis stop giving him attention.The least they can do is express their dissappointment,instead of their love. He has chosen his path and its not the one that involves Pakistan and its time fans realize that.

Sri Lanka throwing it away after such a good start.

3? Kumara, Fernando, Dilruwan Parera and Embuldenya makes it 4.

Rameez: Not bad for a 16 year old.
Danny: So you say.

Everyone knows he's like 19. Still impressive though.

Oh really... I think it was a good bowling..

That second wicket was far too close to cut. Some credit goes to Abbas for pitching it in the right area and getting some movement off the seam ofc as well.

Abbas bowling decent lengths, pace of high 120s and even touched 130s on occasions seems to be getting his rhythm back.

Not watching the match but keep reading on Espn that Abbas is bowling leg cutters how?? is he just rolling is fingers over the ball instead of upright seam? Or do they mean he gets it to seam away?

Not watching the match but keep reading on Espn that Abbas is bowling leg cutters how?? is he just rolling is fingers over the ball instead of upright seam? Or do they mean he gets it to seam away?

I guess the latter as his seam is definitely up.

Afridi is growing further under Waqar. He can now swing it both ways and is showing better control as well.

Just woke up to see this ****! What the hell Misbah? Why Haris? Fawad had to play.

Haris was selected for the first match and couldnt get a chance to bat so he wasnt likely to be dropped.

Back