Pakistan v Sri Lanka | Sharjah | 3rd Test | Nov 03-07, 2011 | Pre-Match Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fawad2010

T20I Debutant
Runs
Cricket is back in Sharjah!

No one is sure what the pitch is gonna be like!

Same team or should we get another fast-bowler in?

Here are some pics from Cricinfo

© AFP

Attachments

• 138637.jpg
    138637.jpg
    131.3 KB · Views: 206
  • 138638.jpg
    138638.jpg
    129.6 KB · Views: 205
I think we should go with the same team.... Or maybe bring Cheema in for Rehman which depends on the condition of the pitch....

BTW, has anyone here experienced a match at Sharjah before?
I have watched a ODI there and a Test as well.

The ODI was back when Wasim was captain.. I just remember getting his autograph and a few other player's autographs that day. I think Saqlain was playing too. It was a great experience, but I cant remember specifics since it was too long ago.

The Test I watched was Pak v. Australia, it was painful to watch because I think Pakistan got bowled out for a little over 50 runs in the 1st innings.

Hang on our players are being lined up in the dock and these lads are prancing around a park?!?

Anyways it does seem all rosy up there, stick to the same bunch and keep wahab sweating it.

i would love to go with the same team.srilankans are looking rusty against the spin.it will be a flat batting track but i am sure ajmal n company will manage it.

I have watched a ODI there and a Test as well.

The ODI was back when Wasim was captain.. I just remember getting his autograph and a few other player's autographs that day. I think Saqlain was playing too. It was a great experience, but I cant remember specifics since it was too long ago.

The Test I watched was Pak v. Australia, it was painful to watch because I think Pakistan got bowled out for a little over 50 runs in the 1st innings.

Did we win that ODI? I'd love to go to Sharjah someday, if its anything like I see on old videos, it will be an exciting experience

Misbah is very good at reading the pitch.

he will make the right call surely.

Might consider bringing back Cheema or Wahab for Rehman, really depends on how Misbah and co read the pitch. Dubai they knew from last time really turned, so they rightly chose two spinners, but that doesn't mean the same should happen now.

Hoping to complete a 2-0 series win!

Ooh man. Should I watch the 3rd Test or Play Uncharted 3:yahoo? Can't decide.

Same team as last match really unless the pitch offers something for the seamers.

Pakistan just need to keep playing good solid cricket like they have and they should win series 2-0!

Same team as last match really unless the pitch offers something for the seamers.

Pakistan just need to keep playing good solid cricket like they have and they should win series 2-0!

And take catches Umpire weren't able to make SL draw.

From experience, I expect Sharjah to be the slowest, lowest and most turning track

If Misbah wins the Toss what about batting first and bat SL out fo the match right away?

Really difficult to say something without knowing about the nature of the wicket.

Good luck Pakistan.

Same team. I can't imagine SL playing so badly again, so Pakistan have to be on their toes.

131156043.jpg

131156226.jpg

I dont think they r gonna play Wahab after the recent allegations

watch the test match then go out and buy MW3

Kiddy Shooter :facepalm:

Play the Real deal Battlefield 3 :akhtar

Wahab's been dropped from the ODI series, I doubt he'll be at the test.

Does anyone know what channel it will be shown on in england... sky sports?

Does anyone know what the pitch is going to be like?

a little over 3 hours to go!

with all the off-the-field action in UK, will the Men in Green be able to focus on the game in hand and possibly go for the 2-0?

It looks like the the spin will come into action so Misbah better go with 2 spinners!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back