Pakistan v Sri Lanka| World T20 | Lords |12/6/09

Just saw the Extras, Pakistanis could have restricted S lanka to 130, poor cricket expecially from Tanvir.

41 off 18...lol reminds me of Toronto when Fawad won us the game.

imrank_88 said:
you guys give up on pak to easily

More liek they give up too easily lol. We have too many guys who eat up dot balls and then think they can hit out after...only to get out (though they pull it off 1 in 10 times)

pak just has it wrong, their mentality of keeping wickets in hand till the end and then slog is totally wrong. they need to start from the get go. And we dont have any hard hitter on the team

abc_to_xyz said:
I will say this again that They can still win this..

I like the optimism, but tht first over was a disaster for us in both innings!

I still have the feeling Pakistan will win from here...i dont know why!

Amir said:
More liek they give up too easily lol. We have too many guys who eat up dot balls and then think they can hit out after...only to get out (though they pull it off 1 in 10 times)
misbah and younis were batting fine, unlucky that they both got out. afridi made a mistake of going for it off the first ball. but guys on here give up if pakistan isnt hitting n e fours or sixes. you can play twenty20 and win games with singles and doubles as well. all we need is 7.5 runs an over. pak still in this game tho. how was finanace amir?

imrank_88 said:
misbah and younis were batting fine, unlucky that they both got out. afridi made a mistake of going for it off the first ball. but guys on here give up if pakistan isnt hitting n e fours or sixes. you can play twenty20 and win games with singles and doubles as well. all we need is 7.5 runs an over. pak still in this game tho. how was finanace amir?

I've heard that he can bat abit... SO let see what he can do...

now we absolutely must beat NZ and Ireland. (if we lose this and it looks likely)

this didgeridoo has a very strange bowling action and tanveer has no idea where to hit the ball

Tanvir must be wondering why Malinga isn't bowling 10 bo-balls and 5 wides? That would make it easier for us

we need Abdul Razzaq at death and send Afridi to open, he is useless down the order.

12thMan said:
Well Pakistan has to win against NZ with good margin and against Ireland with a big margin

Impossible, we like to bat 7/over in the middle overs forget about any big margins

i missed the start, did we win the toss and decide to field?

I seriously hope the Indians get creamed today. These Indian fans are pissing me off. Why show Indian fans in a game when they are not playing?

well seems like this disaster will bring in Razzaq who will also fail..................and its all over for pakistan

Malinga's been the star with the ball, no-one has looked convincing against him.

Don't think either of M&M spinners bowled all that well today.

Inswinger said:
I seriously hope the Indians get creamed today. These Indian fans are pissing me off. Why show Indian fans in a game when they are not playing?
lol its all politics to make the pak fANSangry like they are doing

Back