Pakistan Vs Bangladesh | 3rd ODI | Lahore

Damn Akmal, misses the ball through his legs lol...gone for 4 byes.

Four byes. Akmal's legs doing their best impression of being a tunnel for the choo-choo train to go through.

Run-up may need to improved, yes...But like the way he's running in with aggression. Looking a bit like a young Akhtar (not bowling wise though-Yet!).

bang going well for the moment
And think S Khan could have bowled better !
but seems pitch is a batting one

Sohail Tanvir has been samshed for a boundery by Aftab!!

The Blazer said:
Run-up may need to improved, yes...But like the way he's running in with aggression. Looking a bit like a young Akhtar (not bowling wise though-Yet!).
Yea he needs to generate more pace from his run-up. I'm worried though, that if he injures his shoulder, his pace could be gone.

Who is that über mauran in the commentary box? The guy who is commentating with Ranjit Fernando. He sounds like he's drunk and has been beaten by his mother in law.

Who is this commentator who sounds like he has a dead duck shoved down his throat?

PlanetPakistan said:
Sadiq Mohammed...

98-1 after 16 overs! Good going BAN :14:

Bangladesh will probably collapse when they lose their next wicket.

But good going at the moment. I hope this is a tight finish...I want some excitment rather than the usual easy Pakistan win.

Current partnership 87 runs, 12.4 overs, RR: 6.86 (Aftab Ahmed 33, Tamim Iqbal 43)

Tamim has gone so pakistan can start to try and reign bangladesh back in now.

Brilliant fielding by Fawad Alam to cause the run out.

another wicket

game, set and match Pakistan

I'd like to see this go right down to wire...I hope they keep giving Pakistan run for their money.

Malik just had a massive go at Sohail Tanvir for his fielding

Kamranz said:
I'd like to see this go right down to wire...I hope they keep giving Pakistan run for their money.

Why? We all wanna see good close cricket BUT it this goes down to the wire all its gonna do is demoralise the Pakistani players. PCB wont see this as we fans do, and they'll just take it as a blind win thats to say that their attitude is gonna be a 'we won didn’t we!' Not gonna make any difference...

Ashrafull runout - Alam to Akmal. The diving throw was for a six footer but Akmal jumped up like a Cheetah and pounced on the stumps
Ban 153-4

Last edited:
12thMan said:
Ashrafull runout - Alam to Akmal. The diving throw was for a six footer but Akmal jumped up like a Cheetah and pounced on the stumps
Ban 153-4
well said

Fawad Alam to bowl
Bang 168-4 after 31 overs - need 141 more to win @ 7.4

So Fawad can't bat, can't bowl, but is there to field and cause 2 run outs. Good stuff init?

Yes! The jinx works again! Fawad to bowl.

sohails bolwlin with pretty good pace but speed gun only sayin only 120 ???

yup the radars pretty messed up...just bowled a good bouncer but it only said 77 kph!!!

How can that bouncer be 77 kph (not even mph) :))
Fawad Alam just bowled a faster 82 kph

The speedgun is definitely messing around.

That bouncer which Sohail Khan just bowled was timed at 71 KM per hour!

I think he has to be around 145-147 atleast... certainly not 74-84 kph ... even slower than fawad alam

Sohail hits the batsman on the helmet - 135 kph
Ban 196-4 - need 113 to win from 69 balls

Sohail Khan bowled a ripper into the grill of Mahmudullah. It's a nice change from seeing medium pace pie throwers like Rao operating for Pakistan over the last few years.

Sohail loves his short balls but i haven’t really seen any balls pitched up which is very disappointing. Its all well and good to ball a couple of short pitched balls BUT at least follow it up with a full fast yorker when the batsman's on the back foot

Is it wrong to want BD to score as many runs as possible against Rao?

muhammad saad said:
Why Sohail Khan not taking any wkts????????? :pissed:
I think he is still not accurate enough. He is not troubling the batsman that much or have you miss and you are gone deliveries

12thMan said:
I think he is still not accurate enough. He is not troubling the batsman that much or have you miss and you are gone deliveries

The real reason is that he is not moving the ball at all. WAQARRRRRRRRRRRRR where are you :6:

Mohsin_Pak786 said:
Sohail loves his short balls but i haven’t really seen any balls pitched up which is very disappointing. Its all well and good to ball a couple of short pitched balls BUT at least follow it up with a full fast yorker when the batsman's on the back foot

On first impression it seems to me that he lacks serious cricket education. BTW watching Rao bowl makes me sick! Why o Why are we not playing some new players instead of this gob Shyte is beyond me. What are we going to learn about Rao by playing him against Bangladesh?

I am a fan of Maliks but I must admit I have been thoroughly unimpressed with his captaincy so far in this series. It seems he just reacts and works rigidly to the pre arranged plans which he and the coaching set up design before going onto the field.

Back