Pakistan vs Bangladesh| Asia Cup Final | Dhaka | 22/3/12 | Bangladesh' Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's continuously taking singles and then hitting the odd-ball. That is dangerous for us.

hammad losing the plot and Misbah is out of options how to get rid of these overs.

give the ball back to Cheema. He's a better option than Hammad.

If we bowl out Ajmal now, the game will have been killed by the time Cheema/Hammad are needed again. Difference between aggressive and defensive captaincy.

Hammad should have kept it tighter... Ajmal's 5 overs will be crucial..

Okay, Ajmal has 5 overs. Why not bowl him :S
probably wants shakib out before ajmal comes in. So ajmal can get rid of the rest. Why Hafeez is bowling a lot to.

Shakib's is solid out there though.

i rather give it 2 chemma then hammad, cheema is a bowler and might take a wicket ,

but this partnership is tilting it 2ways bangldesh

4 overs can be huge problem for Pakistan and Gul is also very unreliable.

I think it is difficult from here on for bangladesh as required run rate is 7 and they are bowling well.Specially the two spinners.

Calm down, let the kid bowl.
I'm calm lol, I just think Cheema's a full time bowler is better than Hammad. Thought that before the match and still think that. Hammad doesn't look threatening at all.

PP on now. Ajmal on. Want Ajmal to take 5 more wickets and complete 100 ODI wickets :p

How misbah balances his bowlers will make or break game here!

Cheema seriously is a liability as a bowler and one more crap over from him could make or break this game!

Pretty much the next 5 overs will decide this game i think!

Next time , we need to drop the phaaast bowlers and play with Rehman and Yasir Shah

Clearly feeling the effects of not having Aaqib around. Our pacers taken to the cleaners. Gul/Cheem/Hammad gone for almost 6.5 an over so far with only 1 wicket between them at an average of 70 runs per wicket. This is even worse than Indian pace attack. Proud days of Immi/Was/Waq long gone!

Clearly feeling the effects of not having Aaqib around. Our pacers taken to the cleaners. Gul/Cheem/Hammad gone for almost 6.5 an over so far with only 1 wicket between them at an average of 70 runs per wicket. This is even worse than Indian pace attack. Proud days of Immi/Was/Waq long gone!

We have Sarfraz Nawaz! How can you say that :)))

6 from the over, that 1 bad ball spoilt it there!

99 needed from 84 balls.

Wheres the slip for Ajmal, Misbahs defensive approach is going to lose us this match. I suddenly feel we're going to lose now all of a sudden

Wat happened with our pacers in England series when Aaqib was around?

They were taken to cleaners.

thye should target 30 runs in the powerplay - importantly without losing any wickets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back