Pakistan vs Bangladesh| Asia Cup Final | Dhaka | 22/3/12 | Bangladesh' Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
How has Umar given his wicket away when he was not even out... Thinking before posting can help!:ahmed
forgot. Still it wasn't a good knock because he was wrongly given out before the knock could become good. If you get what I mean.

A great bowling performance. Hats off to Boom Boom. Great innings and a great bowling performance. Well done. Stepped up in the final, big player big match. Superb!

forgot. Still it wasn't a good knock because he was wrongly given out before the knock could become good. If you get what I mean.

I get what you mean but that's silly. If Umar didn't bat the way he did Hammad wouldn't have got those runs and neither would have Sarfraz.

Was playing superbly, according to the situation, without any poor shot, at the rate he required to bat till he was wrongly given out, so I will not say anything against him.
Actually I concur with the poster who said all 4 of them contributed in the batting.

Pakistan is missing another spinner rehman for cheema would have been a fine trade.

a nasir hossain's throw was needed there to dismiss the batsman :shakib

im sure hammad will do a better job than cheema inshAllah .. and hopefully will pick up a few wickets!

pathetic Bangladesh..allowing the asking rate to climb out of reach so soon...
They are putting all their eggs in the batting powerplay

I think hammad will do good this pitch is good for medium.pacers

Afridi again proving to be a man in crisis. Didnt struck a single boundary in the whole tournament but a short blistering innings in the final to go along with an excellent bowling spell. We Pakistanis just love this man..

4 very good deliveries before this boundary... Good over so far from Hammad...

ffs! was a good over from Hammad up until that point!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back