Pakistan vs Bangladesh| Asia Cup Final | Dhaka | 22/3/12 | Bangladesh' Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
we will not miss his bating but fielding Younis is a real cheetah really most fit fielder in Pakistani line.

2nd new ball is in the 35th over and this is the 22nd? So is it the punishment thing?

No. There is no ball change in ODIs anymore. They start with 2 brand new balls, using one from each end. The ball Gul is bowling with now is therefore only 11 overs old.

Posters on here have absolutely zero intellect or cricket understanding...Calling Misbah a fool or having zero intellect :facepalm:. I thought he should have given Ajmal one more over against Nasir but bringing on your main fast bowler does not make you a fool....And here he is vindicating his decision :)

No. There is no ball change in ODIs anymore. They start with 2 brand new balls, using one from each end. The ball Gul is bowling with now is therefore only 11 overs old.

No wonder. So ideally it shouls start reverse swing in another 3 to 4 overs then...

Shakib is the most important wicket

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

Pakistan will win this match ..Will be a close match. but bang cant win vs Pakistan...

Its funny because when a wicket gets taken you can actually hear the team being the only ones cheering. :p

Pakistan really need to turn the screws here now that Tamim has gone!

The match is over for BD now.

Congrats Pakistan for winning the Asia cup 2012:SMILies:

I think YK deserves credit for that. Gul did nothing special Tamim just fancied wacking him but YK is actually the one that got him out.! This guys has safe hands or what?!!

Gul needs to learn his natural back of a length aint going to cause any damage on these type of wickets!

In any thing in life Arrogance is down fall of man, i thought Tamim will take Bangladesh very near or there about but he took Gul for granted.

the ball is spinning I think Ajmal would be dangerous here.

Pakistan just need to dry up runs from both ends and wickets will come through pressure! cant afford to give any cheap runs away

i think hafeez should come to bowl to increase the pressure by containing the new batsmen!

maiden over good ball afridi needs 2 more wickets in your last 2 overs.

please play some bollywood songs,
bangalie\s songs are too boring ...

So what happened to this being the same pitch where 600+ runs in the Pak India match? Suddenly it has become a minefield for the batsman of both teams!

need to get 8 decent overs in from 5th/6th bowler!

cheema has been crap, maybe hammad should be used to get a few cheaps overs out of the way.

So what happened to this being the same pitch where 600+ runs in the Pak India match? Suddenly it has become a minefield for the batsman of both teams!

Thats what I am wondering too, are they using a different pitch?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back