Pakistan vs Bangladesh| Asia Cup Final | Dhaka | 22/3/12 | Bangladesh' Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
they're wasting overs now.. Afridi doesn't need to be "seen off"..he should be milked for runs..

Ajmal will be the key here. Good for BD that half his overs have been played without much sabotage.

4 runs an over for next 10-12 overs should be the plan for BD.

2 runs of that over, good from Afridi. wicket here will put them under real pressure

Umar Gul back to bowl, crucial moment this, Gul must bowl well to keep the pressure going

UMAR GULLLL to ball ???

probably all the pressure will be gone now ... may be Hafeez would have been better option ?

Gul later wen reverse is avaiable

Nasir is a liability in field.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

Nasir Hosain could have had a cup of tea before completing that single, pathetic fielding, and thats followed by a boundary, thats what sloppy fielding does

Umar Gul is in awful form really again short and on the leg.

Gul is complete rubbish !.. wouldn't hurt for Hammad to try and fill his quota..

Pathetic over from Gul, took off all the pressure. Misbah should stick to spin. bring Hafeez on.

Why can Gul not reverse swing in the 22nd over when he can do the same in the 14th over of a T20 match? the mind boggles...

cheema was bowling better but was unlucky I guess Misbah should try using Hammad for Gul.

on a more lucky day ... that could have gone for a high catch to mid off

Before Nassir Hussaun it was Nazim Uddin they are getting that viral from Hafezz TUKTUK

Why can Gul not reverse swing in the 22nd over when he can do the same in the 14th over of a T20 match? the mind boggles...

I am not a pro but in T20 at 14th over ball receives more punishment hence its older. Moreover there are 2 new ball in ODI these days

the difference in fielding!

BD fielders were stopping everything in their radars

these singles shoudl be blocked really useless if they gave away those singles.

Tamims brain farts starting! he can feel it building up and is gonna release soon.

I am not a pro but in T20 at 14th over ball receives more punishment hence its older. Moreover there are 2 new ball in ODI these days

2nd new ball is in the 35th over and this is the 22nd? So is it the punishment thing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back