Pakistan vs Bangladesh| Asia Cup Final | Dhaka | 22/3/12 | Bangladesh' Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
how would cheema be fielding .. considering that he is 'targeted' by Bangladesh ..

we need a wicket ..

this could be the big over they need..after that its easy sailing! what a performance by Bangs in this tournament! very surprising!

Yorkers and slower balls...its all about variation now. I kinda feel bad for the guy he knows what he has to do, just under so much pressure.

pak need a small miracle from here,,

sakib is in and nasir has supported him perfectly,

all they need is to keep there cool and this game is in the bag,

watch ARY NEWS. What is nonsense while match is still on they are talking about match fixing and as alawys Sarfraz Nawaz is barking

Last edited by a moderator:
not a bad over for pakistan
if we save boundary and sixes we can win this one

9 of the over perfect for Bangladesh Pakistanis need to stop those boundaries.

the scary part is that all our spinners have been used up already with the exception of Ajmal (2 more remaining)

they'll fancy clattering the seamers.. looked in all sorts of trouble against the slow bowlers..

still 3 more overs to go from hammad and cheema, these 3 overs can cost us match, poor poor captaincy from misbah.
now he may bowl out gul too early
ajmal may not b able to bowl at his best in last overs

Does cheema know what a yorker even is? bowling back of a length or short balls all time is asking to be smacked ffs! :facepalm!

All down to Gul and Ajmal to save pakistan here once again! :(

Big wicket for pakistan! we need to get Sakib out as well!

67 needed from 45 balls!

could be blessing in disguise for bangla boys this wicket, but still a wicket is a wicket..goo GULLY

Does cheema know what a yorker even is? bowling back of a length or short balls all time is asking to be smacked ffs! :facepalm!

Exactly. Though to be fair, this rubbish was bowled by all our bowlers in the match against India.

OUT!! I do not think BD will be sad about Nasir going...he was only adding to Shakibs pressure! Feel bad he didn't perform this game though as all tournament his been great.

I would bowl Hammad instead of Cheema. I've seen Hammad bowl at the death before and he does it well. Got a good slower ball and a great yorker.

oh no, the little captain walks in. Get him quickly :)

Good riddance. Horrible innings, he was simply incapable of handling quality bowling.

Gul just needs to go into yorker mode and just fire in everything at the stumps!

lol, what a change, normally id be sitting back and waiting for our bowlers to clean up..now people are calling bang players dangerous. what a change!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back