Pakistan vs Bangladesh| Asia Cup Final | Dhaka | 22/3/12 | Bangladesh' Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
unless there is a massive collapse on our side, i.e. Wahab Riaz type bowling. We should win this one.

RRR is almost 9 now

61 needed from 42!

Unless we get sakib soon we will lose this!

what is bangladesh doing, they need to go for it this innings is just gonna end in an anti climax

well done cheema! massive wicket for pakistan that!

179/5

cheema with that wicket has extended his stay with the team for another 6 months

similar to sarfraz's inning ...

i hope selectors take them out .. and bring fresh faces ... they are clearly not the best of Pakistan

Aizaz Cheema to Shakib Al Hasan, OUT, 139.1 kph, Cheema strikes! Shakib has to go, massive, potentially decisive wicket for Pakistan. Goodish length on the leg stump, Shakib walked across to paddle it fine, missed and the stumps were pegged back

very poor shot selection that by Sakib!

58 needed from 38 balls now....

Aizaz Cheema to Shakib Al Hasan, OUT, 139.1 kph, Cheema strikes! Shakib has to go, massive, potentially decisive wicket for Pakistan. Goodish length on the leg stump, Shakib walked across to paddle it fine, missed and the stumps were pegged back

"we are not always dependent on shakib and tamim anymore" said the mob.

Time to prove it.

It's over now !... Good captaincy Misbah - kept faith in his bowlers that took an initial beating..
Probably his last match as ODI captain

cheema with that wicket has extended his stay with the team for another 6 months

similar to sarfraz's inning ...

i hope selectors take them out .. and bring fresh faces ... they are clearly not the best of Pakistan

well for test keeping it should be between sarfraz and adnan

in t20 or odi , jamal anwar and kamran akmal are the option

cheema should go for an upcoming young pacer.

well if talha hadnt got injured cheema may not have played much..he has tried his best when otehrs were fixing!

2 more wickets here and i think we will win this inshallah!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back