Pakistan vs Bangladesh| Asia Cup Final | Dhaka | 22/3/12 | Bangladesh' Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
pakistan need to take misbah out of the team asap. Afridi shoud be made captain along side hafeez vc. time for younis and misbah to stick to test teams. i dont wana see these 2 players again please. time for asad, umar, hamaad, azhar ali to come into the odi set up.

lol Azhar Ali in ODIs (His game is best suited to test cricket). Ahmed Shehzad and Asad should replace Younis and Misbah

Hafeez (not Afridi) should be made limited overs captain

pakistan need to take misbah out of the team asap. Afridi shoud be made captain along side hafeez vc. time for younis and misbah to stick to test teams. i dont wana see these 2 players again please. time for asad, umar, hamaad, azhar ali to come into the odi set up.

Yeah bring back the bail-biting- pitch-dancing-unable-to-handle pressure-criticising-own-players-in-public-real-age-of-37 person back as captain.

And this from an Afridi fan!

Don't take Hafeez out Misbah like you did in India game stupid
Different situations. Hafeez got an early wicket and was constricting batsmen when Pak were defending a large total. I would have kept Hafeez on until he started getting hit to take the game away from India at the start.

Here dunno. Might want to switch out with a pacer if it's like Hafeez isn't going to get a wicket. We need wickets more than conserving runs today.

good job so far from pakistani bowlers,
keep attacking , save runs and they are gonna do mistakes

Something was seriously wrong against India. Gul has been spot on in this innings till now.. Everything is directed at the stumps and pitched up. Great stuff!

hafeez ki bohut shaandar fielding lekin aik run lene se nahin rok paye

Stupid Misbah took him out as soon as he got wicket. I hope he bowls hammad today
hopefully it won't come to that. We need all our five full time (Hafeez basically is these days) bowlers to be on form today. If one' getting hit and we have to bowl hammad, gonna be tough to defend this.

poor ball from Gul there was no need to change the line.

Yeah great! Bouncer :))) Had it coming.. the pitched up stuff was working too good for him

hopefully it won't come to that. We need all our five full time (Hafeez basically is these days) bowlers to be on form today. If one' getting hit and we have to bowl hammad, gonna be tough to defend this.
We need some quick bowling changes, Misbah kept going with Wahab forever

good over from hafeez
only one run from it
umar gul , don't ruin next over

gul bohut janfishani se bowling kar rahey hain
Ban 14/0(5.0)

gul bohut janfishani se bowling kar rahey hain
Ban 14/0(5.0)

Gul does not have wicket taking deliveries .. pakistan need afridi to perform big time if we are to win

misbah is to blame for persisitng with gul here

bring hammad on and take pace of the ball

umar ruining it again
bad captaincy from misbah again
that's what exactly he did against India

I guess they havnet learn from last match with theri short pitch bowling

what is the point of this ball really Umar Gul just losing the plot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back