Pakistan vs Bangladesh| Asia Cup Final | Dhaka | 22/3/12 | Bangladesh' Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
So having Ajmal on early would have worked if the umpire's were any good!

Umpiring today has been horrendous but it can't stop pakistan from winning .. there is a beast called :afridi who loves minnows scalps.

come on Afridi its a good day to be man of the match zaid65 will love you :p

I am now convinced this umpire has been instructed not to give any decision in favour of Pakistan. lol

Bangladesh has been Lambasted here at pp by so many me included but boy ,I'm really impressed the way the are running between wickets and going about the task and putting Pakistani fielders under pressure with quick singles.

Playing at home with immense pressure of expectation from a very emotional and volatile crowd, these two openers going about the chase as if they have got the bowlers numbers.

Afridi really looking like nothing not his normal good line.

How come suddenly Bangladesh became strong team beating everyone consistently?

the beast :afridi doesn't look in the mood to win pakistan this match .. someone else has to step forward ..

poor bowling by afridi ,
he is bowling all over,
no line and length

I think Afridi is not doing well because Bangladesh are no longer minnows?

Afridi will have another bad day with the ball...he can't spin and he has also lost his drift. Plus he is rubbish against lefties.

I say Give :hammad the ball, might do a trick or two. 1st wicket and then the wickets will fall like autum leaves ya jaise haneri mein lafafe atay hen

Bring Hammad to make up for his mistake!! Okay, gotta go pray Fajr, hopefully when I'm back, 1-2 wickets will fall...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back