Pakistan Vs England | 2nd ODI | Abu Dhabi | 15/2/12 | Pakistan Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
3 out.. match in england's favour now
send akmal he might win it for u guys

how do u think like that ..just 150 needed + Lala still in pavillion

as long as Lala remain in pavillion nothing is impossible

Wait n watch

Reminder - please check the commentary thread before you post your own outdated update. I am seeing posts about a match incident about five minutes after they happen in the real world. If you are using a stream then you will be behind the pace, and such posts clog up the thread.

"more than meets the eye. tuk tuk masters wage their battle to destroy odi cricket..forevveer..tuk tukers more than meets the eyse"..lol (anyone who's seen transformers knows what Im on about..the rest ignore this post)

At the end of 25th over....
Eng 108/1
Pak 108/3

Required rate 6.. 25 overs to go.. lagta hai match gaya haath se.. until afridi kaa jado chal jaye...

If these to can add another 65-70 in the next 15 overs, that plattform will be set for Afridi and Akmal. Sureley they can score at 4.50/over.

as expected Azhal Ali is doing his tuk tuk.. come on guys hit Swan out of the attack or at least rotate the strike.

Until we don't utilise our players to their potential we will not be very successful in ODI's for a long time yet.

Using your best players like Umar Akmal and Afridi down the order before the tail is nothing but suicidal!!!

Misbah and Azhar will not be making 5 rpo! They will just create more and more pressure for our remaining 2 batsman!

Inzi will be glad in this series after watching patel's physique :inzi

Last 10 overs we should leave 70-80 especially as we still got a PP left, glad to see some thinking behind this chase

Why are they sweeping everyball wth play the ball with straight bat field is spread

Last 10 overs we should leave 70-80 especially as we still got a PP left, glad to see some thinking behind this chase

PP will be before last 10 overs

i dont see why match will go beyond 46/47 overs when players like Ukmal and Lala still sitting in pavillion

Is that a written rule in some divine book that I missed?

Run rate is creeping up. They need someone like Umar in right now to keep it on track.

wat guarantee Ukmal last more than 4/5 balls in that situation..

if these guys tuk tuked for some time later Lala and Ukmal can take bowlers to all corners...isnt that simple strtegy

u are not chasing 350...its just 250

If he did not mess that up Misbah would be in the dugout!

Misbah should unleash those mighty 6s but he always does it in lost cause!

We cant blame Azhar Ali hes learning and will get better and better hes clearling showing he has what it takes to a good number 3 in ODIs

Exactly. This is what I said in my post above (#955)

Just read your post. Totally agree with that!

We just can't have two slow batters on the crease all the time. Umar Akmal needs to bat up the order - preferably between Younis Khan and Misbah.
By the time our aggressors come in to bat, the RRR is likely be out of reach and the match - out of our hands!

looks like people here dont watch IPL..

in last few overs u can chase 50/60 easily now a days after IPL started

Pakistan should understand that with every over the RR will go up , need to find boundaries here before it is too late.

We r witnessing some strangely innovated shots here!

Last edited:
over 6rpo required.

Don't think even Afridi and Umar can get us home, pressure will mount too much and hopes on them that they will end up in the dugout and its for 1 reason and 1 reason only...

They cannot be allowed to settle, if you ask a batsman to go at it from ball 1 then you cnt really blame them for trying.

This tuk tuk mentality with boom boom in the end will not work in todays era!

Especially when you will be faced with totals of above 250!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back