Pakistan Vs England | 2nd ODI | Abu Dhabi | 15/2/12 | Pakistan Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
At the end of 32nd over, we are only 5 runs behind England.....

Attachments

• so.jpg
    so.jpg
    146.7 KB · Views: 91
stop playing these shots please one of them will get out trying such shots.

sorry i didnt understood your point...
People moan about individual players they dislike regardless of the situation. Misbah's captaincy deserved to be slated today, but at the moment he's not doing anything wrong with the bat - he's not just blocking like in Mohali but he's trying to put Pakistan in a decent position with Azhar.

yaar you guji boys are kamzoor..dil khush rukho sub chalta hay..aish or jeeyo!! masla kya hay? tuk tuk jeeyay!

What gives you the idea that am guji???

Lol bro, if you don't want to see Pakistan win games then fair do's...

BUT I want to watch them play well and win!

I want to see Pakistan be successful in the formats where it matters, in the games where it matters!

Right now I don't see that happening.

I don't like to watch them lose because of their silly mistakes, if they do lose I want to see them lose by fighting, but not like this!

This match is going to go down the wire. Who said ODI needs to scrapped? yeah the guy who is bowling his heart out now, Swan.

ODIs these days are very intresting, maybe due to the change in the rule. pretty much all the games are very close.

And Azhar gone without upping the rate, better than Shafiq though, I like him a lot

Samit Patel gets Azhar Ali

Now atleast we can have 1 player at the end who is capable of keeping the rrr down to something achievable!

How come he is allowed to bowl straigt away when staying off the field for so long!

Pakistan should opt for the batsmen who score quicker , the slow batsmen will make the same 30 the aggressive batsmen do. What's the difference?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back