Pakistan Vs England | 2nd ODI | Abu Dhabi | 15/2/12 | Pakistan Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
158/4

This pair is Pakistan's last hope. Afridi is not much use with the bat these days and England w'd feel that they can win the game if they break this partnership soon

Remember Pakistan are a batsman light today

good thing about UAkmal is he is always aggressive. always looking to score runs. thats what missing in Misbah or YK.

Pakistan have been poor in T20 for quite some time now so don't think it would have been that easy
Oh yeah, my bad. I forgot Pakistan are the worst, most pathetic, slowest team in the history of cricket. :danish

158/4

This pair is Pakistan's last hope. Afridi is not much use with the bat these days and England w'd feel that they can win the game if they break this partnership soon

Remember Pakistan are a batsman light today

Afridi top scorer for Pakistan last match, Afridi is a match winner and will always be one.

He plays with some sense and responsibility now and still can destroy any apposition with ease!

BUT if you use him at no.8 then what can he do when he has to hit out every ball with no time to settle in?

Can you blame him?

Think!

Good four.

But I hope Finn doesn't get under Umar's skin. Umar must keep his cool

Afridi top scorer for Pakistan last match, Afridi is a match winner and will always be one.

He plays with some sense and responsibility now and still can destroy any apposition with ease!

BUT if you use him at no.8 then what can he do when he has to hit out every ball with no time to settle in?

Can you blame him?

Think!

So you are one of those Afridi fans? now it make sense.

^^^^ This is the stare of death. :yousuf Everybody else is a pretender.
Can't be beaten, it was soul corrupting.. literally. :butt

AusPakTest3Day2Session3fina.gif

Well bowled, well played. Decent over. 3 more in the powerplay. I would take 18 more runs in the powerplay as long as no wickets are lost.

So you are one of those Afridi fans? now it make sense.

I am not one of those Afridi fans, I am a PAKISTAN FAN!!

For me PAKISTAN comes before any akmals, afridi's and misbahs!

But yes I am also an Afridi fan.

If you do not utilise a player at the right spot for the right time then you can never blame him!

Remember the World is crazy bout Afridi so is the whole world mad???

No its bcoz he has skill, he has potential, give him time to settle and he will take the game away from anybody!

He is a match winner be it by ball or bat but he brings something in the team and on the pitch!!

Can't be beaten, it was soul corrupting.. literally. :butt

AusPakTest3Day2Session3fina.gif

Brings a tear to my eye. I bet Southwark Court was nothing compared to this judgement from Moyo. Brutal. Moyo should be the coach, IMO. Stare down anybody who gets out foolishly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back