Pakistan Vs England | 2nd ODI | Abu Dhabi | 15/2/12 | Pakistan Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Misbah must have seen Dhoni's innings against Aus & SL. he wants to do the same. tuk tuk till the last over. dhoni had Raina against Aus, Pathan against SL to score those important runs. Lets see who is that Raina or Pathan for Pakistan.

What are these two playing at? There's no urgency. This is the same way they lost the semi final against India.

Pakistan just need to bat their 50 overs, no need to worry yet.

Azhar seems to be a more than decent LOI batsman mashAllah... Already im loving his batting more than asad in this format

Last edited:
Misbah is a selfish captain who just wants his 50 for his stats and if it takes him forever to do it and lose he does not care!!!

Tests is ok but he is not needed in ODI, we dnt need test batsman in ODI's!

Say what you want I dislike him and will always dislike him in the LOI formats no matter how solid he is!

Misbah is a selfish captain who just wants his 50 for his stats and if it takes him forever to do it and lose he does not care!!!

Say what you want I dislike him and will always dislike him in the LOI formats no matter how solid he is!

oh bhai meray show some optimism, you sound like an old lady who's lost her water bottle...

go get some maryland, it will cheer you up and watch the game araam say.

i dont know why guys here cursing Misbah...did u people saw how Dhoni handles two tricky chase calmly...

Misabajee doing same here

oh bhai meray show some optimism, you sound like an old lady who's lost her water bottle...

go get some maryland, it will cheer you up and watch the game araam say.

we are on the verge of losing the 2nd odi out of 4

I have every cause for worry, this is really going down the Mohali route!!!

We all know how that ended.

I can't see Afridi or Akmal getting us home if the RRR will be 7+

is Anderson bowling slow balls or is he a 120 kph bowler wth everybowl is really slow

LOL. Right.

i dont know why guys here cursing Misbah...did u people saw how Dhoni handles two tricky chase calmly...

Dhoni won India the World Cup coz he knows how to chase

Misbah isn't as successful as Dhoni is, cnt compare the both!

These two just need to get the target down to under 100 firstly, then leave around 60-70 max for Akmal and the rest to finish up.

Pak doing really well.

Just keep wickets in hand.

Pak should unleash fury in the next PP.

Because a lot of fans just want to come here and cry, don't post so passionately when Pakistan are doing well.

we are on the verge of losing the 2nd odi out of 4

I have every cause for worry, this is really going down the Mohali route!!!

We all know how that ended.

I can't see Afridi or Akmal getting us home if the RRR will be 7+

yaar you guji boys are kamzoor..dil khush rukho sub chalta hay..aish or jeeyo!! masla kya hay? tuk tuk jeeyay!

hey i think i know u lol
btw on topic ... run rate over 6 now it will be tough task in next match win toss bat first

are u 19 year Old commerce student ? only kids like you can make such assumptions...its just 120 runs needed

wait n watch?

i dont understand. Afridi and umar akmal can take single at will. Why cant the likes of misbah, azhar and yk do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back