Pakistan vs England | 4th ODI | Lord's | 20/09/2010 | Pak Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Umar Akmal, Razzaq and Afridi are wasted down the order. With the blinder that Hafeez has played, cant see us getting more than 250 on this pitch which wont be near enough....

We're poised for a big total. Need smart batting for another 7 overs, then attack.

Today I want Umar,Afridi and Razzaq to make good use of PP3

lol at Fawad. Swann has him firmly in his pocket. Very reminiscent of Warne vs Cullinan.

Alam strike rate is really low, you were all very critical of Hafeez batting, Why not Fawad Alams?

Need atleast a 100 from here
Bare minimum 260

keep going guys, 4 an over until 42 and then 8 an over... we should be targetting 250... the pitch will suit our bowling inshallah

Its been a difficult pitch...250-260 will be a very good total...170 odd at 40 overs leaves us with a nice base for that as a minimum...just let Swann complete his overs...

Alam gone. This is the problem with the slow paced innings. These guys clog up the innings and then fart and get out.

timely dismissal, we were gonna step on it anyway....now for the big guns

I think we're under the wrong impression that around 250 would be defendable. This isn't the same pitch as last time and Gul won't dish out another career best again.....

we are in a deep hole, Afridi and Razzaq must fire. The score should have been 190+ now.

seems like once again we will have to count on the bowlers to pull out a magical victory. batting is just pants

I really dont know what to make of fawad alam maybe this is a stage too big for him his always a nervous wreck

umar gul got a wicket with the first ball after drinks in the last match now fawad alam out first ball after drinks. Fawad and misbah are the same should only play tests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back