Pakistan vs England | 4th ODI | Lord's | 20/09/2010 | Pak Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes we are playing test just play tok tok. What a smart cricket. Our team have no brain.

i bet razzaq doesn't even know what the batting pp is.. he just keeps rotating the strike to gul

single of the last ball, GUL better frickin hit that ball. No pointing taking singles.

they had to bat a little slow for a couple of overs.

No choice there, both new batsmen, and nothing behind them.

3 overs to go now, lets sere what they can do

at least 30 runs

razzaq is playing the short balls like ambrose and walsh are bowling....this batting lineup won't score 50 against the old windies

its a slow pitch so i think its hard to hit the big shots......i still think 250 would be a good total.....if we can just get there

realy *** ARE THEY DOING ?????????? GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR KADHO PLAY CRICKET. When we need single double our players goes for hits and when need boundries they take singles. and funiest thing is they even not t ry to hit hard.

This is what i mean, its a waste of power play, its pointless, why dont they take it earlier??

47.3 Broad to Abdul Razzaq, 1 run, 144.7 kph, back of a length and fast again, nudged into the covers for one

JOKE?

some one call coach and captain we are in last overs. in case match is fixed give us some signal.

*** *** *** *** *** ***??/ what is going on..they take powerplay to ......wait for it..... TAKE SINGLES???????

*** AR?

how can tyou leave a ball like that at this stage.

4 runs from 10 balls?

Afridi is the only man who plays selflessly, too bad he had a brain fart and didn't take PP.

Problem with our team is they dont have BRAIN. STUPID AS GADHA.

and Razaq could not try that before ??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Broad to Abdul Razzaq, no run, 76.3 mph, short on off stump, Razzaq drops the hands on the shot as the ball rises up past his chest. He smelled that one

drops the hand.......this is hilarious...

what ticks me off is that our players never learn from their mistakes...in all of the last 3 games we failed to capitalize the last PP. Come this game and we still made the same mistakes...

Too late. Should have done that long before.....

Take 3 wickets in ur ass

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back