Pakistan vs England | 4th ODI | Lord's | 20/09/2010 | Pak Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Broad to Kamran Akmal, OUT, 151.0 kph, short, top-edged and a simple catch at square leg! That's not the first time Kamran has fallen in this fashion on this tour

Kamran Akmal c Strauss b Broad 28 (32b 4x4 1x6) SR: 87.50

what the hell??151 kph?

Poor Shot but well player Kamran.. again goood start for Pakistan.... i was sure if he will play 2 or 3 dot balls... he will try to play big shot... but still Well Played... even he is not 100 % fit... but well played

How many bouncers is broad allowed in an over for f***'s sake

Why does this idiot keep playing the short balls? He is just too short to play this shots so leave the ball alone and duck!

Should follow Steve Waugh's lead and put the shot away for good.

I get a feeling Hafeez only plays for himself. No concern for the team

Broad to Kamran Akmal, OUT, 151.0 kph, short, top-edged and a simple catch at square leg! That's not the first time Kamran has fallen in this fashion on this tour

what the hell??151 kph?

Yes what is strange with that? it isn't 151 miles/hr but km/hr.

broad looks like a puppy bowler bowling at 151kph..surely something is wrong

FOUR by Asad Shafiq. Had it been hafeez, it would have been only a single.

Hafeez should rotate the strike when Kamran Akmal is arround ... i think so he cant bare slow run rate.. and try to play stupid shots

what the hell??151 kph?

Well he is a strapping lad.

Im kinda worried, What if Shazaib walking across, was a signal for Akmal to get out..

by playing so slow they are letting the pressure build

:pissed:

i dont think so... that ball was FAST and short... and am sure Kami didnt get the speed.. and may be he lost his concentration when 12th man was going infront of screen.. he was not happy with this... Shahzaib is batsman and should be well aware of this that he shouldnt go in front of screen

yardy drops hafeez , tactical drop. Kills two birds with one shot. Keeps hafeez in the game and 25'000 in the pocket as well.

well it truly illustrates how absent minded and retarded our players really are....shazaib is a fine example

Short and wide ...missed by Hafeez.

Hafeez's task is to dig a hole for the rest of the team and then get out.

Lookout for Mazher running on the field with drinks, make sure he's not got any vaseline for the England team!!

Pakistan ticking along very nicely ... 260 looks on

Its been an okay start

About par I'd say

Depends on how Akmal, Afridi and Razzaq do from here really

The way the new ball moved, and the spin that is expected

Anything over 250 is more than competitve

Pakistan need to pick up the scoring rate here! Hafeez still batting like a snail!

2 batsmen who don't have a guaranteed spot on the team batting. Poor captaincy by Afridi. Razzaq or Umar shoud have be sent in.

Hafeez will clog up the middle overs this is the time to pick regular 1's and 2's which he is not capable of.

Hafeez the rabbit stroke less wonder given umpteenth chance ans still use less as was seen first time round.

*yawn*
i actually had more fun at the METS game yesterday and they were on the losing side!

Pakistan need to Milk the spinner for atleast 6 an over, if not more here!

Asad has been one of the postive finds for this tour. Looks a class act!

Despite all this controversy I think we've uncovered a VERY good ODI player in Shafiq. Looks very assured at the crease.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back