Pakistan vs Hong Kong | Asia Cup | Karachi | 24/06/2008| Second innings

PlanetPakistan

Senior ODI Player
Runs
Excellent recovery by PAK has taken them from 161/7 to 288/9 of the full 50 overs. Score should be too much for HK so lets see how close they get to it.

Uh ohhh Sarfraz missed one. Although there wasn't a nick. but still.

I don't expect them to make more than 120.

I dont think they'll manage Gul's pace, and if they face Afridi, they wont have a clue

No PP cmmentary for this Match? Where is Saj and Oxy hiding? Under the bed?

They're actually handling his pace quite well

lol I didn't know that another thread gets made for the 2nd part of a game as I had posted in the first one and was thinking that how comes everyone's gone! :D

Omar Malik said:
lol I didn't know that another thread gets made for the 2nd part of a game as I had posted in the first one and was thinking that how comes everyone's gone! :D
I thought i closed that thread

Gul KILLS some batsman with a bouncer

Hostile!

Ouch, looks like it hit him from under the helmet. The chin would have been first.

BRILLLIANT VIOLENCE from Gul

Gave him the beating of his life

I like Sarfraz's spirit, being quite vocal behind the stumps. Keeping is also god so far.

Rao from University End should be the Lallo Khait end. University is more to the side by about 10 miles

Pak bolwers sparing Pak batsman's blushes...

Another wicket

32-3

:))):)))Wats with the titanic music in the background when the batsman was walking out?!

ICEBER...................................i mean bowled him!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mohsin_Pak786 said:
:))):)))Wats with the titanic music in the background when the batsman was walking out?!

ICEBER...................................i mean bowled him!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh i thought i was the only one getting it

watching it on ESPN360 legal if you have one of the provider. Very good quality and no buffering. We will see if stays the same against the India game

Back