Pakistan vs New Zealand 2024 | 3rd T20I | Rawalpindi | April 21 | Pakistan Innings

Play risk free cricket so you get to your milestone, and then you increase your strike rate when it’s all too late.

ICC needs to get rid of 50’s in T20’s, only a century should be seen as a milestone.

Wasteman captain

Improved his strike rate and captaincy my foot!

Hope usman plays his natural game and not fall for the tone rizwan and babar has set

For God sakes babar, learn to play on the backfoot, shy is every shot a front foot against spin, Just cut that delivery on the backfoot rather then top edging on the front foot.

Worst player on spin, no 1 batsmen in the world my dookie

most teams would’ve been around 120 after 10 overs against this attack, we can’t even get to 10 an over🤦🏻‍♂️
This - at the very least 110 for 1 or 2 - remember , in limited over cricket , end of innings 190 all out is better than 189/1 !!! This clearly is a weak 2nd string kiwi team ....

For God sakes babar, learn to play on the backfoot, shy is every shot a front foot against spin, Just cut that delivery on the backfoot rather then top edging on the front foot.

Worst player on spin, no 1 batsmen in the world my dookie
looked like it was pitched up no

Never mind smoke break. Babar smoked imads career again lol
too much politics for my liking biradar ! game khelo , tamasha mut karo .... having said that , Shahid too did the dirty for his Jamai Saheen & no , not saying 2 wrongs make a right !!!

The Riz-Babar partnership really stifeld our good start
I don't mind Riz at 3 if Babar gets out early
But if Ayub gets out after a good start, they should have brought out another aggressor so that we can press on.
Brining in Riz after a good start swings momentum back to the opponent

Rizwan looks uber pathetic here. No aggression and lacks the shot in his arsenal to take down bowlers.

It's pretty simple but this team can't seem to comprehend it. If Babar gets out, you can send in Rizwan. If Saim gets out, send in Usman/Fakhar or some other aggressive batter to keep it going.

But if Ayub gets out after a good start, they should have brought out another aggressor so that we can press on.
yes, but we play our cricket based on seniority and respect. No such concept as what is best for the team and being ruthless.

Will say this again - Rizwan's place in the T20 side should not be automatic.

He's quality in the longer formats . Doesn't have to and shouldn't be a 3 format player.

Looks like they brought this kid from club cricket O Rourke

So how many full tosses is it now they've missed? Literally the easiest delivery to smash and this team somehow barely managing to get singles off it.

Rizwan looks uber pathetic here. No aggression and lacks the shot in his arsenal to take down bowlers.

It's pretty simple but this team can't seem to comprehend it. If Babar gets out, you can send in Rizwan. If Saim gets out, send in Usman/Fakhar or some other aggressive batter to keep it going.
Youget it, I get it...so why can't the Pakistan think-thank get it?

ab aag lagegi - 190 ho jaayega !

Couple of free hits in that over, and not a single boundary scored! Sums up everything wrong with Pakistan limited overs batting these days...

Will say this again - Rizwan's place in the T20 side should not be automatic.

He's quality in the longer formats . Doesn't have to and shouldn't be a 3 format player.
Say it a million times now

Makes no difference

The damage was done in 2020. It’s our curse forever

@Rana

According to stats, Usman Khan averages 49 opening or at no 3 but 21 when batting at no 4 and 5, look at pur goat captain utilising his debutant.

Now this fraud is cramping

Why can’t he just leave our cricket alone?

@Rana

According to stats, Usman Khan averages 49 opening or at no 3 but 21 when batting at no 4 and 5, look at pur goat captain utilising his debutant.
Bro it’s the Gorey/Non Pakistani commentators pointing it out.

The Pakistani mouthpieces know to not speak about these things because it will compromise the two conmen

Usman looks like a test player. This guy will be out of Pakistan team soon. He would have better future in UAE.

Hope Usman K is effective but his technique is not pleasing to watch :ROFLMAO: Reminds me of Fawad Alam with the way he hacks at the ball.

Tactical cramp.

Today's yet another example of why you cannot have both Babar and Rizwan in the top 3 of a T20 batting order.

Why did Rizwan limp off?

Protesting at not getting to bat in thre powerplay?

At least he has retired hurt and now the party can start

Maximum 150. Our batting is way too worse. Biar and limited player like Babar shouldn't even play T20 let alone captain. This Naqvi guy is even worse than Zaka.

Usman doesn’t look good at all.

Our batting is terrible, will let down the bowling in a big way.

Rizwan and Babar are curse to Pakistan cricket.

It's like a nightmare that never ends.

Middle order is looking just as bad as expected. This is what will cost them the WC.

Shadab ahead of Ifti, I don't mind that at this stage of the game

Pakistan cricket is too funny lol, how’s your fittest player limping off with cramps after 20 balls?

Even Azam Khan would last longer.

Back