Pakistan vs New Zealand 2024 | 3rd T20I | Rawalpindi | April 21 | Pakistan Innings

Usman Khan looks quite out of depth at the international level... and that's why you can't always take leagues production at face value.

Azam Khan is injured too so lack of middle order options are astonishing. Good thing they kept out Haris to keep accumulator Haseebullah in the squad though.

Watch this Irfan Niazi guy cement his spot

He’s the kind of player that gets in, not the Fakhar/Saim/Usman types

Glad Shadab is in.

Previous partnership was much too crossbat, being late on the ball and falling over for me.

It's telling when Shadab the bowler is your premier batter in terms of SR.

“Pakistan were going to experiment with their order”

Yeah sorry darling, no experiments with Babar and Rizwan

I'm not buying it. He is not top order quality like Saim.

Fakhar should replace Usman K.

Saim
Babar
Fakhar
Rizwan
Ifti
His stats suggest average of 49 when playing in top 3. Why is he being played out of position?

It was on the screen a little while ago

Hopefully Rizwan takes retirement tonight from T20i cricket

What a kamzor bunch. I can't remember the last boundary.

Forget military camps. This lot needs some protein and golf lessons.

Even with this rubbish innings from rizwan he has still got more runs then your hero Usman.
Usman khan avg at 4 and below is 21 bur his avg at opening and no 3 is 49, so why not try him at 3 or opening?

As for rizwan and Babar, I hope the reality is being exposed to you know atleast. If it wasnt for saim's start, we'd be worse of, then again this is a club level team.

Hopefully you don't make claims such as sheryas is easily replacable for Babar sher

I don't know why anyone rates irfan niazi.

He struggles to hit sixes and has zero power game.

Awful selection.

Get Fakhar in at 5

What a kamzor bunch. I can't remember the last boundary.

Forget military camps. This lot needs some protein and golf lessons.
It's not about protein. They can all hit 6's, but they are scared of getting out for a low individual score and scared of getting dropped. They need to work with a sports psychologist and need reassurance from their board that they will be persisted with even if they fail. But they also a warning that they will be dropped if they continue to play selfishly.

134/3 in 16 -ridiculous on this track against this attack & Waqar sprouting more rubbish !

I don't know why anyone rates irfan niazi.

He struggles to hit sixes and has zero power game.

Awful selection.

Get Fakhar in at 5
Yeah I agree, he had an okayyy, PSL. Nothing too great.

I would rather have Imad replace him. Imad can bat at a quicker rate, he can bowl, and most importantly, he is great under pressure.

This game looks like one of those games we play against Australia in world cups

It's not about protein. They can all hit 6's, but they are scared of getting out for a low individual score and scared of getting dropped. They need to work with a sports psychologist and need reassurance from their board that they will be persisted with even if they fail. But they also a warning that they will be dropped if they continue to play selfishly.
Protein :ROFLMAO: Do people here still believe they should be consuming a kg of meat daily to perform :rolleyes: . Good over this - 153/3 in 17

Usman khan avg at 4 and below is 21 bur his avg at opening and no 3 is 49, so why not try him at 3 or opening?

As for rizwan and Babar, I hope the reality is being exposed to you know atleast. If it wasnt for saim's start, we'd be worse of, then again this is a club level team.

Hopefully you don't make claims such as sheryas is easily replacable for Babar sher
Well currently he's averaging 6 in international cricket. What happened to him being better than rizwan lol. As I said he won't succeed at international level because he's a poor batsmen. He's struggling against club level players according to you

Shadab is the best batter in terms of SR anyways.

Vindicated today.

Our grounds play Dil Dil Pakistan too much. Getting too cringy. We need better soundtracks

Shady has woken up after he found out he's competing imad for his spot and not a permanent member anymore

Well currently he's averaging 6 in international cricket. What happened to him being better than rizwan lol. As I said he won't succeed at international level because he's a poor batsmen. He's struggling against club level players according to you
He's historically been poor at 4 to 7, stats show he's extremely poor at that no, but averages 49 at opening and no 3.

What about Babar sher being > Sheryas according to you?

Someone force need to rest Shaheen, Rizwan and Babar for this series. Really no use of playing them if u r trying new combination..

Our grounds play Dil Dil Pakistan too much. Getting too cringy. We need better soundtracks
It is quite good though. And many spectators are at their first time to stadium. It will be magical for them to sing it with 20k people.

🇵🇰

I don't really see the point of Rizbar playing, was a good opportunity to test bench strength, ridiculous that they still hog playing against C teams.
It actually works for those who want to see them gone in this format

They just get exposed more.

Shadab is the only option for #4. Babar has to go to #3 and either Haris or Fakhar needs to open.

This Irfan looks average. Hasn't put away some loose deliveries.

Yeah I agree, he had an okayyy, PSL. Nothing too great.

I would rather have Imad replace him. Imad can bat at a quicker rate, he can bowl, and most importantly, he is great under pressure.
I'd rather have Fakhar at 5 as a finisher

He hasn't been successful as an opener in this format, but tore apart Aus in the last WC as a finisher

Him at 5 is perfect in this format

The only first choice NZ bowler bowled 4 over for 25 with 2 wickets.

Pakistan will really struggle in batting in this World Cup.

I don't really see the point of Rizbar playing, was a good opportunity to test bench strength, ridiculous that they still hog playing against C teams.

They’re afraid they’ll lose their places in the team, this is where the management needs to step in and take control of the starting xi selection.

Back