Pakistan vs New Zealand 2024 | 3rd T20I | Rawalpindi | April 21 | Pakistan Innings

Doesn't look like Pakistan will hit 200 even against a C class team.

Does Ifti the beast comes in next ? I really get tickled seeing him play Int cricket at this age :)

NZ's bowling stocks look really thin. Cost them in the World Cup and will cost them in the World T20

Excellent inning by Shadab.

Correct intent. Changed the trajectory of the inning.

They’re afraid they’ll lose their places in the team, this is where the management needs to step in and take control of the starting xi selection.
When you have a circus board nothing can be done.

Them 2 are seniors and can themselves voluntarily skipped this series if they wanted to rather than having to be told by someone.

NZ's bowling stocks look really thin. Cost them in the World Cup and will cost them in the World T20

One first choice bowler for NZ took 2 wickets and economy of 6.

What you on about?

This is NZ C.

One first choice bowler for NZ took 2 wickets and economy of 6.

What you on about?

This is NZ C.
Talking generally. They will have to rely on Boult and maybe Matt Henry. No other seamer looks ready and Lockie keeps getting smashed lately.

Last year chapman and Jimmy neesham chased 190 from 74/4 to level the series. NZ can win this and i would very much like that

Waqar: 185 was the score Pak was looking for, they would be happy with it

horrible analysis from Waqar as always

Shadab took the game by his screws and Pakistan still couldn't touch 180.

How awful are Babar and Rizwan.

Our batting is horrendous to say the least.

Just compare this to the mad lads across the border, we are playing the wrong game.

Waqar: 185 was the score Pak was looking for, they would be happy with it

horrible analysis from Waqar as always
He also saying Chacha needs to come in early as he needs time to get going and get destructive...whenever Chacha has come in early, he fails as well!

Nz won't win any game but I am just laughing at Pakistans terrible batting and approach to T20s.

And there are fans who want anchors.

Haha.

NZ no excuse to not chase this

They have decent batsmen

They won't.

Inexperience counts in this format.

First choice team with Allen would smoke this below par score.

This team will lose all games to Pakistan but they will gain valuable experience.

Pakistan will gain nothing but brownie points.

Zainab to Niazi: you have great six hitting ability

Guy hit 1 six

Did we really need to see Shadab topless and putting on the tightest banyan known to man? Very exploitative by the camera man

The most electric crowd in Pakistan got deprived of the most electric player in Pakistan.

Ifti sent out for only 4 balls. @Mohraheem what's your thoughts on this scandal?

Back