Pakistan vs Scotland, Warm Up ODI [26/6/06]

the hooters are still buzzing in a crowed of 3000,

just a preview of how loud its gonna be wen pakistan play in big stadiums!

danish kaneria is being called a terrific cricketer! thats great to hear!

Btw, Razzaq got the run out. A direct hit. :91:

punjabi mc in the background! lol

if shoaib akhtar was playin scotland wud have been 22 all out by now!

Comms saying Scotland will be looking to get 180-200.

I doubt they'll get 120.

jonty has really made a difference,

Razzak got a direct hiT!!!

Second PowerPlay taken!

Asif to continue...

Easatheman said:
Comms saying Scotland will be looking to get 180-200.

I doubt they'll get 120.

i doubt theyl get 50 :13:

there not England easa! :D

Asif needs to alter his line, its legstumpish right now.

Don't know what pakistan are going to get out of this mismatch..they would have been better off playing a game amongst themselves

this is just a preview england!

just imagine wat we will do wen rana and shoaib are back!

BOUNCER and almost took batsman's head of!

Great bowling by Gul!

Current Bowling Figures:

Code:
Gul: 6-12-2-2

Asif:6.2-1-17-1

Great bowling.

this is where it gets boring now th scotish will dig in and play sensibly and Inzi will go daydreaming and take the good bowlers off the attack and put in those who may be hammered to make scotland look like they are playing Bangladesh

Cricinfo today...

The BBC clearly know something about the Scottish middle order that we have missed. McStumpy has just given us a description of a ferret as “a batsman so bad he follows the rabbits”. Come off it lads, they’re only three wickets down.

One of my less enthusiastic colleagues has just told me that he is rooting for Pakistan to wrap this up so he can watch Brazil v Ghana on TV later. Where is his sense of duty? He is being dispatched to Chelmsford as punishment.
:))

The good news in Edinburgh is that it’s a lovely sunny day, perfect for cricket. The bad news is that unless Scotland come up with something special, they’ll be nothing for the capacity crowd to watch

Pakistan have taken the second Powerplay. Now there’s a tactic that hasn’t been used before in ODIs

The man on the tannoy has been unleashed again and after ten overs of silence is suddenly doing the hard sell on soft drinks and other merchandise. He might have realised that the window of opportunity for sales is reducing with each Scottish wicket

3 4s in a row. Razzaq bowling an entire over full of looseners...

Cricinfo:

14.2 Abdul Razzaq to Watson, FOUR, an ever looser loosener, again outside off stump and again splattered through the covers. Inzamam growls

14.1 Abdul Razzaq to Watson, FOUR, the loosest of looseners, outside off stump and blasted through the covers. Inzamam scowls

:)))

Last edited:
Abdul Razzaq to Watson, FOUR, an ever looser loosener, again outside off stump and again splattered through the covers. Inzamam growls

:16:

14.5 Abdul Razzaq to Watson, FOUR, See previous comment. Inzamam puffed, scratched his chin and looked cross, not only because of the bowling but also the less-than-able fielding on the boundary.

14.4 Abdul Razzaq to Watson, no run

14.3 Abdul Razzaq to Watson, FOUR, Razzaq all at sea … yet another one outside off stump and launched through the covers. Inzamam might even be forced to say something rather harsh

Back