Pakistan vs Scotland, Warm Up ODI [26/6/06]

Congratulations to Paksitan. We could have beaten them even more then we already have, but this was our first match on tour, and a good enough beginning. Good to see Mohammad Yousaf and Abdul Razzaq play well.

We can always get better from here.

Lookd like the Scots gave y'all a good run for your money. Pity Dougie and Pooney werent there to beef up the Scottish batting line up.

Though I'm still disappointed in Salman Butt. He looked exactly the same as he did against India in the ODI series and stuggled to make it past 1. I'm hoping he is not included in the test squad.

Easatheman said:
Congratulations to Paksitan. We could have beaten them even more then we already have, but this was our first match on tour, and a good enough beginning. Good to see Mohammad Yousaf and Abdul Razzaq play well.

We can always get better from here.

Exactly easa. Scotland have been playing cricket for a while....it is mid season for them pretty much. Our first game of the season with no match practice for months. We will get better.

Rob H said:
proud to be yobs......

Things never cease to amaze.

You can be proud of it or you can pretend it never happened and not give it any coverage at all like the English do (after the ashes at the Oval. And before you say anything I was there and saw it all with my own eyes)

Uzzy said:
Though I'm still disappointed in Salman Butt. He looked exactly the same as he did against India in the ODI series and stuggled to make it past 1. I'm hoping he is not included in the test squad.

He's in the test squad. I thought it was a rather strange decision to go with Butt ahead of Farhat today considering the latter's recent success.

Hash said:
Exactly easa. Scotland have been playing cricket for a while....it is mid season for them pretty much. Our first game of the season with no match practice for months. We will get better.

You and I are agreeing on alot of things these days. Is something wrong? :p

Easatheman said:
You and I are agreeing on alot of things these days. Is something wrong? :p
oiiii, you better watch it easa, you have been warned for the very first and last time, dont mess around with my best mate......if he agree's with you then thats cause he is GREAT...and respect your elder's next time especially Hash! GOT IT ?

congrats to pakistan btw ;)

cavin420 said:
oiiii, you better watch it easa, you have been warned for the very first and last time, dont mess around with my best mate......if he agree's with you then thats cause he is GREAT...and respect your elder's next time especially Hash! GOT IT ?

congrats to pakistan btw ;)

Chill yaar, I was just joking. :D

Back