Pakistan vs Scotland, Warm Up ODI [26/6/06]

21.5 Lyons to Mohammad Yousuf, 1 run, well I never … Inzamam called for a quick single and made it with something to spare. The fielders sneak accusing looks at each other as if that is something that should never happen. In fairness to Inzamam, he looks in good shape

:))) :))) :))) :))) :)))

nadeem said:
21.5 Lyons to Mohammad Yousuf, 1 run, well I never … Inzamam called for a quick single and made it with something to spare. The fielders sneak accusing looks at each other as if that is something that should never happen. In fairness to Inzamam, he looks in good shape

:)))

nadeem said:

:91::91::91::91::91:

Lyons to Shahid Afridi, FOUR, the pressure eased with a savage pull of a ball that was far too short to get Afridi off the mark

take this seriously yaaross...afridi is not as important as a face saving win...as someone else wrote on this forum, cricket is about the only sport that we play well.

I really wish we could spend more money on developing our nation in other sports and science rather than spending it on our military! a nation of 140 million needs to be better in more sports than just cricket.

p.s. i do want afridi to hit a 30 ball 80 though

Pakistani tigers said:
take this seriously yaaross...afridi is not as important as a face saving win...as someone else wrote on this forum, cricket is about the only sport that we play well.

I really wish we could spend more money on developing our nation in other sports and science rather than spending it on our military! a nation of 140 million needs to be better in more sports than just cricket.

p.s. i do want afridi to hit a 30 ball 80 though

U dont take it seriously too :D

The afridi stuff that is^

Just imagine, if pakistan had a good football team...now that would be class...these days getting anything out of our hockey "team" is a mission!

He seems to be in poor form with the bat.. even for Ireland he didnt play all that at al !!

'A Team with all these great players, theyre always playing, travelling around, always fit and WE are giving them a game'

scotland can be a hell of a side at home...they beat us in an unofficial ODI in 2004 to draw the series 1-1...and of course WC 99 we were 24-5 batting first.

who is this idiot doing commen on cricinfo?

he seems to find probs with everything a **** player does...what a moron...

his latest comments

27.6 Lyons to Abdul Razzaq, no run, cross-batted swish which was just what the situation didn’t demand. The 12th man immediately trots on with a selection of replacements as if the shot was the bat’s fault rather than the man holding it

he also had some issues with when moyo got hit ....get a life man..

He isn't wrong with what he says, Inzibhai.

It was Razzaq's fault than his bat. :)))

With MoYo and Razzak at the Crease Pak will definitely win this match but they could have done much better than this .

Misfield goes for 4.

Scotland paying back with the same coin. Hopefully it continues this way. :D

If only they could drop/ misfield Afridi's hit too... :p

hope pak wins becuz if we lose i think so we will lose the no.3 spot

dont worry guys....have some confidence in DK...he is yet to come ....he will take us home ..

Why play sensible when we can live on the edge?

MenInGreen said:

Hate to say it but more often than not we end up losing the match :p

MenInGreen said:

i see what you're sayin - this way every1 gets a bit of battin practice yea?

No matter how much you criticize Razzaq, at times when you need him to play sensibly, regardless of personal achievements, he delivers. His bowling has suffered dramatically, yet he provides those crucial breakthroughs and although his batting style has changed a bit, he's still capable to hit the ball hard or block it to play safe.

GQ said:
No matter how much you criticize Razzaq, at times when you need him to play sensibly, regardless of personal achievements, he delivers. His bowling has suffered dramatically, yet he provides those crucial breakthroughs and although his batting style has changed a bit, he's still capable to hit the ball hard or block it to play safe.

His bowling nearly lost the game and now his batting is nearly winning the game. Massive contribution and from both sides. :D

these commentators dont tell the score at all
only talk about scotland cricket

'Mighty blow, what a shot, what a shot, this man can win the match on his own, 3 to win'

pitch invasion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
big pakistani support in scotland :D

I think Raz wrote an article on a finisher for Pakistan and he mentioned Razzaq, boy was he right!

Uzzy said:
I think Raz wrote an article on a finisher for Pakistan and he mentioned Razzaq, boy was he right!

More specifically I mentioned the requirement for Razzaq to contribute more during chases as a match finisher and today he did just that. :D

Well a comfortable victory in the end......not quite as comfortable as I would have liked but the important thing is more batsman have got time in the middle.

The seemed to be a bit of experimentation with the line up and that is good; if we can't experiment against Scotland then when the hell can we experiment?

As always, we will get better and better as the series progresses. Congratulations to Pakistan and sorry Scotland, but you just aint good enough.

And with that Moyo is the MOTM!

Funny statement by the comms. They reckon the England bowlers wont perform aswell as Hoffmann against Pakistan.

Back