Pakistan vs South Africa |1st Test | 16/11/2010 | Day 5 : Session 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
To everyone complaining about boring test matches, and draws, and Misbah being terrible.

Just imagine how bad it would have felt if we got bowled out before lunch, and there was no 100, and no sixes, and we would have been in the dumps again.

Stop being greedy. This is as good as a win, and its the first test match in a long time I'm really really enjoying watching. Be Grateful! :yk

Pakistan | 3/334 | 116 Overs | Younis 123*, Misbah 75* | Need 117 runs to win from 15 overs

3 off the over!

They might call the game after this drinks break?

A pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity.
An optimist sees opportunity in every difficult.

Unfortunately,we have both of them at the crease.So cant see the match going anywhere...

Unfortunately,we have both of them at the crease.So cant see the match going anywhere...

Ah yes, this is what we're waiting for. Drinks break then we'll hit out

to everyone complaining about boring test matches, and draws, and misbah being terrible.

Just imagine how bad it would have felt if we got bowled out before lunch, and there was no 100, and no sixes, and we would have been in the dumps again.

Stop being greedy. This is as good as a win, and its the first test match in a long time i'm really really enjoying watching. Be grateful! :yk
+100 ^

Bhai mian It is a test match

To everyone complaining about boring test matches, and draws, and Misbah being terrible.

Stop being greedy. This is as good as a win, and its the first test match in a long time I'm really really enjoying watching. Be Grateful! :yk

Exactly, fakirs can't be choosers.

Just enjoy the fun cricket :yk

We've just made our highest score for 2010!

AIGHT! I hope the drinks message is clear... YOU CAN DO IT!!

Excellent post...

Pakistan should have a go for next 5-6 overs and if not close the shutters start the car and go home... :)

Considering the regular batting collapses in the recent past I would always prefer a safe draw over an uncertain win.

This is our highest 4th innings total...ever!

:))) :))) :)))

game over

Pakistan | 3/343 | 117 Overs | Younis 131*, Misbah 76* | Need 108 runs to win from 14 overs

9 off the over!

108 needed from 84 balls (Can we request a 5 over PP?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back